Consew Model F117 1 Bobbin Winder
- Perfect and accurate bobbin winding with no operator necessary.
- Types of thread wound include monofilament, nylon, rayon, cotton, synthetics and embroidery.
- Winds any type bobbin (L, G, M) with .237" or 6mm opening including HA, DB, 400W, TC, 112W and HSM types, embroidery metal bobbins.
- Ideal for sewing and embroidery thread.
- Lower Costs - less costly than pre-wounds per bobbin and no large lot purchases necessary.
- True Color Consistency - pre-wound colors can often vary noticeably which affects sewn product quality.
- Reduced Waste/Better Inventory Control - an operator needs only one thread spool instead of two.
- All thread winding is done in a central location which ensures that the correct quantity of thread is used to do the job - NO PARTIALLY USED THREAD CONES.
- Cuts Machine Downtime - Increases Operator Production - operator-wound bobbins consume operator time.
- Guaranteed Yardage on Each Bobbin - operator-wound bobbins yardage varies. The F-117C helps you avoid run outs/seam repairs/more bobbin changes, seconds.
- Consistent Thread Tension - ensures smoother stitches and neater seams.
- Better Production Planning - CONSEW's automatic bobbin winder lets you control the amount of thread being wound which permits better production plans.
- Winds bobbins fast
- Hopper holds more than 100 standard size bobbins
- Automatic "shut-off" system when bobbin supply or thread is exhausted
- No operator required
- Built in circuit breaker
- Thread Tension Adjustment
- Available in 110V or 220