With ample room in front of the lift, the Judy Cabinet allows the sewer to sit closer to the machine, which means better posture and less hunching!
Check out our Judy Cabinet in Teak or Ash White!
Find out more about The Judy Cabinet below!
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 21” (left to right)
- Depth: 11 ⅜” (front to back)
- Height: 13″
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Optional machine specific custom insert available for any sewing machine model
- Easy assembly
- Available in Ash White & Teak
- Additional information can be found on our Judy Cabinet informational sheet
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
- Cabinet Open:
- 50 ¾” W x 17 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed:
- 25 ½” W x 17 ¼” D x 30 1/8” H
- Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16” W x 11 3/8” D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
- The Bernina 7 and newer Bernina 8 Series models 820 and 830 are approximately 1/4″ too tall to allow the cabinet to close up fully when the machine is in the down position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 1 box, weighing 63 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
The cabinet ships in 1 box and is assembled using a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Assembly instructions are included, but you can download the Assembly Manual PDF file below.
Scroll to the Assembly Videos section below to view the step-by-step video to see how we do it. Our assembly experts are just a toll-free phone call away if you need help.
The Assembly Manual PDF file and other helpful PDFs are available via the link below.
Click the link to open the PDF file in a new window.
Right click the links and select “Save Link As” (or “Save Target As”) to immediately save each of these PDF manuals to your computer.