Call 1-800-487-7397 for details.
- Lower and driven presser wheel feeding action combined with needle feed provide powerful transport for slippery materials of any type as well as leather, vinyl and polyethylene plastics, oil cloth, just any material difficult to feed, coated and laminated fabrics.
- Suitable for stitching hollow, tubular and curved articles and climbing over thick sections always assuring constant stitch length.
- As many as 29 anti-friction ball and needle roller bearings (depending on model) for easy maintenance.
- Continuous lubrication from copious reservoir.
- Vertical axis rotating hooks.
- Triple feeding mechanism assures even feeding of difficult-to-sew materials.
701 - Single needle, lower wheel feed, driven upper wheel feed, needle feed
701LP - Left hand post
701U - Same as basic model, modified for maximum stitch length up to 21/64 (8mm)
701X - Same as basic model, modified for very heavy thread
701UX - Same as basic model, modified for maximum stitch length and heavy thread
701ATCL - Fitted with automatic thread trimmer and presser lift
702 - Two needle, all other features same as Model 701
702ATCL - Fitted with automatic thread trimmer and presser lift
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Needle Feed|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||3500|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||9/32" (7mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 (5mm)|
|Bed Size||7"x20 3/8" (177x518mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 1/2" (38mm)|
|Post Height||7" (178mm)|
|Work Surface||2"x2 13/32" (52x61mm)|