Eastman Falcon Air End Cutter
The superior balance and specially designed track of Eastman’s Falcon IV machine allows the knife to glide effortlessly for perfectly straight line end cuts.
The machine is also available with a push handle; a dual push/pull handle for extremely wide cuts requiring more than one operator; and a swivel handle for limited space applications.
- Perma-Field Motor for more cutting torque with less heat build-up
- Reliable, versatile and easy to use
- Precision engineered profile and interior reinforcing ribs keeps track rigid, even at lengths over 72 inches (1.82m)
- Standard 40 inch (1m) length handle, optional lengths and configurations available
- Supplied with a clamping bracket that makes it possible to attach to most standard cutting tables
- Automatic models save time and money by offering a motorized cutting head and track lifting mechanism
|Table Widths Available||
48 – 144 in. (1.22m – 3.66m)
110v, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220v, 1ph, 50/60Hz
|Weight with Track & Lifters||
55 lbs. (24.95kg)
Cam Mount, Manual Switch, Pull Handle
Manual Lifter, Bias Lifter, Material Alignment, Push Handle, Swivel Handle
4 in. (10.2cm)
1.25 in. (3.20cm)
All indicated specifications, dimensions, weights and performance data are approximate and subject to change without notice.