"PAL makes it so easy to hoop square.
I just line up my inner hoop's horizontal and vertical center markings with the illuminated crosshair, firmly hold the inner hoop and insert it into the outer hoop. Now I know my fabric is square in the hoop. At the sewing machine, PAL helps me guide the fabric edge for precise seam allowances. I don't know how I survived without PAL all these years." - Eileen Roche
- Hoop square with PAL
- Stitch precise seam allowances with PAL
- Align household items like photos and paintings
- Works on dark, light and even printed fabrics
Illuminate Your Sewing Path
- Position the beam any distance from the needle
- Guide your seam allowance along the lighted path for even, crisp seams.
- Use the crosshair for precise pivot and turn sewing
Exact Centering for Embroidery Hoops
- Works with any hoop
- Perfect for continuous embroidery
- Makes hooping square a breeze!
Laser Crosshair Lamp
- Swivel tip allows for proper aiming of the laser crosshair
- Bright, crisp Non-Gaussian lines show through uniform brightness across entire length of beam
Sturdy, Compact Base
- Less than 4" square, the weighted base stands firmly at the sewing machine or cutting table.
- Soft contour edges are ideal for close positioning next to machines, embroidery hoops and other household tools
- Quality metal gooseneck lamp for quick adjustments
- 3 AAA batteries (Included with purchase! A $3.75 value!)
- USB connection from your sewing machine or computer (Included with purchase)