Enhanced stitch quality with the Q'nique 15 R
- The 15 R features stitch regulation, and is capable of stitching at 1,800 stitches-per-minute.
- Thread tension is easily adjustable.
Stitch regulation keeps your beautiful stitches consistently the same length. As you speed up or slow down in your movements, the machine will speed up and slow down its stitching speed, so you won't have to worry about some stitches being longer or shorter than others.
Larger throat space for larger quilt blocks and patterns.
LED SEWING LIGHTS
Bring your projects to light
The Q'nique features high powered, daylight color–balanced LED work lights to illuminate your projects while quilting. You can even control the light brightness.
New to quilting machine reviews, the top of the line quilting machine is the Grace Company's Qnique Quilter quilting machine. With this machine being the most economical model out there and the best performance for the buck, this machine is awesome. The company that makes this machine, The Grace Company, has been in business for 25 years and leads the industry in quilting machines and accessories. This machine takes the features of the the long-arm machine and combines it with the size and price of a mid-arm quilting machine.
State of the Art
This machine has a state-of-the-art bobbin system with a bobbin winder that is built into the machine. It has high speed that works automatically as you need it. When you need to refill the bobbin, you just use one of the threads from the tower and it winds itself. It turns on automatically and turns itself off when you are done.
You now have more control of your work space with six buttons on the handle to work with, to make things faster and easier. This machine also comes with its own regulation of stitches that is built into the machine as part of how it runs and has a hand dual thread tensioner to help when quilting. It has 6 LED lights that light up your needle area for easy visualization of your work space and the stitching that you are doing. It has two thread holders with the fastest sewing speed possible of 1800 stitches per minute.
Biggest and Best Quilts
This machine is made to make the biggest and thickest of quilts and makes sewing faster than any other machine. The Grace Qnique sews seven to fifteen stitches per inch when stitching. It even has three different stitch regulators to make sure your stitches are even and consistent. You also have a manual speed control to be able to control the speed of the stitching yourself. If you get to stitching too quickly, there is a warning that tells you that you are stitching too fast for what you are stitching. This quilting machine comes with large throat space that has the most room for the largest and highest quilting material for stitching on the market today. This makes quilting so much fun to do at home and it couldn't be easier.
Qnique Laser Stylus
Did you know that the Qnique Laser Stylus accessory can be easily attached to the machine to help you trace patterns or pictures while you are quilting on a quilting frame? You have the choice of attaching the laser to the front or rear handles, or even to the bottom of the machine, between the wheels.
The easiest way to trace a pattern when you are quilting is to use the Qnique Laser Stylus. Using this accessory, you can just put the pattern you wish to trace to the side and trace it with the laser as you quilt.
Grace Qnique Quilting Machine
The Grace Qnique Quilting Machine is made with quality and performance and cost in mind. These machines are industrial strength and have industrial strength performance. They make the making of quilts so easy, even a beginner could get started right away.
This machine only uses 300 watts of maximum power and its LCD light automatically shuts off after 15 minutes if not in use. It even has four plugins; for use of other quilting machine accessories that you might want to use. The Grace Qnique works easily with any frames that you might be already using. There are also many frames designed that are available to work specifically with this machine such as the SR-2 Quilting Frame and the Qnique 14+ Quilting Frame. The 14+ is a king size frame which handle the larger quilts.
The extended length and height of the work area on the Qnique quilting machine gives you the freedom to quilt larger patterns or blocks. The Qnique features a 15 inch throat space from the needle to the back of the work area.
With stitch regulation, increased stitch speed, extended throat space, advanced control settings, and so much more; the Q'nique long arm quilting machine is truly the most economical long arm quilting machine on the market!
- The 14+ inch throat lets you sew larger patterns and blocks
- Larger throat space for a more convenient, less cluttered work area
- Comfort Grip Handles
- Convenient quick-access buttons for easy control of sewing functions
- Every part has been fine crafted and tuned, to give up to 1,800 stitches per minute, so you can blast through your quilts faster than ever
- Stitch regulation keeps your stitch length consistent, even as you speed up and slow down
- The OLED screen displays an easy to navigate menu, which includes four different sewing modes
- Included Motorized Bobbin Winder can wind a bobbin without running the machine
- A bright OLED screen displays sewing settings
- Large class M bobbin for longer quilting times without needing to change your bobbin
- Easy-access bobbin for simplified changing
- Dual-cone thread towers
- Multiple accessory ports let you attach convenient sewing machine add-ons
- Illuminate your work area with the integrated LED work lights
The Q'nique long arm quilting machine was designed to be as user friendly as possible. All of the main controls and settings can be adjusted and controlled from the handles and seen on the full-color display on the front of the machine.
There is no need to reach around the machine to adjust the hand-wheel, with a push of a button you can raise or lower the needle. By holding the button you can even set a "needle stop position" that will return the needle to that spot when you stop quilting.
The buttons on the handle bars allow you to adjust the speed of your stitching faster or slower. These same buttons control your stitch length when in stitch regulation mode. The regulation will adjust the speed for a consistent stitch after you set the stitches per inch.
Your most important settings and quilt functions can be found right on the front LCD display. This means quick access to needle position, stitching mode, stitch speed, or stitch length.
With four different stitch modes, the Q'nique is just as powerful as a high end long arm quilting machine but at a fraction of the cost.
The stitch regulation knows when you speed up and slow down, and will adjust the speed of the stitch according to your movements for a clean and consistent stitch everytime! The stitch regulation can handle the full power of the Q'nique, stitching 1800 stitches per minute!
In Precise Mode you control the "stitch per inch" setting for consistently sized stitches. Stitch regulation adjusts the stitch speed as you quilt faster or slower. Precise Mode stops stitching when you stop moving the machine.
In "Cruise" mode, you set the SPI as well as a minimum stitch speed. Regulation adjusts to keep stitches consistent, but whenever you stop or slow your movements, the machine will continue to stitch at the minimum set speed.
Baste mode is perfect for when you want to do some long basting stitches on the edges of your quilt. You can set the the basting stitch length to short, medium or long.
Manual mode lets you control the stitch speed of the quilting machine. With the touch of a button on the handle bars, you can increase or decrease the constant speed. This is great for detailed or intricate stitching.
Basic Machine Includes:
- Front handles
- Electronic display
- Power cable
- 3 Qty M-Class bobbins
- 10 Qty sewing needles
- Sewing machine oil
- Allen wrenches, screw drivers, lint brush
View Qnique Warranty Information Here
- US Warranty 2 years parts, 90 days labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The machine can operate at a stitching rate of 1800 stitches per minute, giving you superior stitching quality
- Thread tension is easily adjustable
- Features LED sewing lights that will shine a light on your quilting project as you work; the brightness of the lights can be controlled
- All of the main settings of the machine can be controlled from the handles by using six quick-access buttons
- Features a full-color LED display on the front of the machine to keep every setting easily visible
- Features a built-in stitch regular to keep the stitch length consistent and control the stitching speed to match faster or slower movements of the quilting machine
- The bobbin of the machine has been designed for easy and quick access; changing or checking on your bobbin is now easier than ever before
- Has a built-in bobbin winder that runs its own separate motor, so you can refill bobbins without having to run the machine
- Comes standard with a large class M bobbin; quilt for long periods of time before needing to change or refill your bobbin
- Gives each quilt project a beautiful and satisfying result
The Grace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine will take your quilting to a whole new level. With a 15 inch throat space theGrace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine gives you the freedom to quilt larger patterns or quilt blocks. TheGrace Q'nique 14+ Long Arm Quilting Machine includes stitch regulation, extended throat space, advanced control setting, easy grip handles, and increased stitch speed. The Grace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine is brought to your by the Grace Company, which had been manufacturing and distributing quilting frames and accessories for over 25 years.
Features of the Grace Q'nique 14+ 15R 15x8" Long Arm Quilting Machine:
- 15 inch throat space for quilting larger patterns and blocks
- 9 Inch Height on Throat Space
- Built In stitch regulation- THe Qnique uses high resolution encoders to keep your stitch length consistent. As you speed up or slow down, so will your stitch speed.
- Color OLED Screen displays all of the setting and menus clearly
- Easy Quick Access Buttons controls all sewing functions easily from the 6 handle buttons
- Stitch speed of up to 1800 stitches per minute
- 4 Different Stitch Modes
- Precise Mode - Allows for Stitches per inch
- Cruise Mode - Adds the ability to set a minimum speed with will maintain even if the operator releases the controls.
- Baste Mode - Gives the option of short, medium and long basting stitches
- Manual Mode - Allows control of the stitching speed.
- Dual Thread Towers
- Easy to Access bobbin in a larger size