Thank you for choosing Sewing Machine Outlet for your sewing and embroidery needs. Our orders are processed and shipped out within 2 business days. Shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
We only ship within the continental US and do NOT ship to freight forwarding companies that intend to ship products overseas.
We offer FREE Shipping on orders over $49.00 on most items. Our free shipping policy does not apply to heavy shipments that require freight delivery or special circumstances.
Industrial machine orders all require additional shipping charges and assembled industrial machines require freight delivery. We offer insurance and signature required options for additional fees.
Sewing furniture & Assembled Industrial Machines require freight delivery. These orders will take up to 2 weeks to deliver in some cases. Freight delivery drivers will NOT bring orders inside the home, they will however, roll the pallet up to the door or inside a garage provided there is a flat & even surface for the equipment to travel.
In order for cabinet orders to go as smooth as possible, please read the following cabinet order specifications and conditions.
- Sewing furniture ships via Freight truck line, and not UPS. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Delivery of all cabinets will include lift gate service. Lift Gate will unload the product off of the end of the truck. Delivery is to the end of your drive or to the street front of your home. This then ends the truck driver’s responsibility. The driver is not obligated to remove the cabinets from the boxes or to get the furniture inside your house. Generally, the trucking company will call to set up a time or window for delivery.
- When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight company's driver it is a legal contract signifying that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. If you notice slight damage where a replacement part could be sent to you and you can install it, just note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt and we will send you the replacement parts. If the product is damaged beyond this then refuse the shipment. It is your right to inspect your product. Do not sign for or accept the product if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. If the merchandise leaves the delivery location, you assume all responsibility. It will not be possible to file a freight claim. Freight claims on hidden or concealed damage rarely get approved, so again: always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it.
- Please call us at Precision Sewing Machine Outlet within 24 hours to report a problem.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If we need to ship replacements for damaged goods, we will ship them out as soon as possible. We cannot overnight or expedite your replacement shipment. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company. If the freight claim is denied, and the customer did not inspect the cabinet and signed for it in good condition, then the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS and do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
Commercial Shipping via (Freight Line)
In order for your machine/cabinet order to go as smoothly as possible please read the following machine/cabinet order specifications and conditions:
Assembled industrial machines with table and assembled sewing furniture will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and does not apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally in the range of $250-$699, depending on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart.) We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcomed to contact us after you have placed your order.
Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
Items that ship via LTL are not eligible for free shipping promotions or coupons.
Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
The delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home, up or down any stairs, or into any particular room. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and unload it from their trailer. Most of the time the driver will help you get it into a garage or to the first door, but it is always better to have someone with you to help unload your delivery.
Always inspect your shipment BEFORE signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, assemble the product (if possible), and if it is damaged make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt, or repackage and decline delivery. When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. If opening or assembling is not possible at the time delivery is received, it is best to indicate "possible concealed damage" regardless of the condition of the box(es). This is very important because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged.
When you are contacted by the freight carrier to set up an appointment for the delivery of your order, you must keep this appointment, or you will be responsible for any applicable redelivery fees.
Save your box and all packaging materials until you are satisfied that your product and all accessories are satisfactory. Attempting a return to the manufacturer for repair/replacement is nearly impossible without the proper boxes.
Inserts for sewing cabinets are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex, and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to a few additional weeks to provide for the time it takes to create your insert.
Replacement of damaged product will occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 4 to 6 weeks.
Problems can always be solved more smoothly if the proper steps are followed. In order to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase, we need your cooperation with these guidelines.
Residential delivery, 2-man delivery, special lift gate trucks or remote delivery may require an additional charge to any freight quotations given at the time of order. Sewing Machine Outlet, its suppliers and freight carriers may not know that your address is residential rather than commercial until the time of delivery, in which case additional charges may apply.
Please contact email@example.com directly with any questions or if you need assistance.
Shipping to Non-Billing Address
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address on your credit card or other payment method, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. Your order will not be processed until your payment has been confirmed. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card or other payment method.
To list the alternate address with your credit card company, call the toll-free number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address before you place an order helps us process your order more quickly.
*Free shipping does not apply to any item marked as freight ground delivery during the checkout process.
*Orders from Alaska or Hawaii will pay actual shipping costs less standard ground fees for all Free Shipping items.
The Free Shipping method will be for standard UPS.
Please call us if shipping is not applied at checkout!