Accuquilt 55411 - GO! Half Rectangle Triangle-3" x 6" Finished Rectangle
Included FREE, GO! Fractured Stars Quilt Patten (PQ10281)and instructions printed on the packaging of this die.
If you love the look of half rectangle triangles but thinking about hand-cutting them makes you dizzy, you'll adore the simplicity of cutting these precise triangles to make a perfect rectangle.
All you need is a 6 x 12-inch mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby, and this die.
You won't even need to re-take geometry class.
. All you need is a 6 x 12-inch mat, your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby, and this die.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.