Our custom insert is designed to create a flush working surface for your specific sewing machine to use with an Arrow or Kangaroo sewing cabinet. When installed, the insert creates an ergonomic work surface while sewing in the free arm position. The insert fills the gaps allowing for straighter stitches, less fatigue, and overall better sewing experience.
Please note: This product is custom made, may take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive, and ships separate from any additional products ordered.
For a snug fit, please answer the following questions below so we can create the perfect custom insert for your cabinet and machine.
- Our inserts are made of clear plexiglass and are designed for two different types of sewing wells:
- Beveled edge
- Sits completely flush with the sewing well
- Non-beveled edge
- Designed with a lip to rest on the cabinet top
- Beveled edge
- Each insert comes with an optional adhesive ruler that can be applied
- Insert is to be used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift
- Inserts are designed to be used with the accessory kit removed
- The insert is U-shaped, surrounding the front, left-side, and back-side of the sewing machine
- Custom inserts are custom made and may take 3 weeks to be delivered
- Ships FedEx/Smartpost
When sewing in the flatbed position the insert may be used to fit closely around your machine and fill the opening in the cabinet top.
For Use with Cabinet Model Numbers:98100
- Wallaby K8405
- Aussie K8605/K8611
- Kangaroo and Joey K8805/k8811
- Gidget 2-Model 611
- Olivia Model 1001/1004
- Florie Model 1011/1014
- Mod Squad 2011
- Arrow Sewing and Serger Cabinet 62031/62035