Dream Fabric Frame - Long Arm Quilting Frame by Brother
The Dream Fabric Frame, your key to unlocking the true potential of your advanced Brother Sewing and Quilting Machines. Now you can make your workspace virtually endless. The Dream Fabric Frame includes the SureStitch™ Stitch Regulator for enhanced control during free-motion sewing. And when used with Brother machines equipped with multi-function foot controller capabilities, you will enjoy built-in features such as thread cutting and single stitch sewing - all at your fingertips.
Made exclusively for Brother by the Grace Company, THE Dream Fabric Frame gives you an expanded workspace for endless creativity and more freedom to create – all in a space smaller than you ever dreamed of. Measuring at just 3 feet x 5 feet, it’s perfect for just about any size room, yet it handles everything – from garments to king-sized quilts! It’s also versatile – mount a new machine easily, in just minutes.
The convenience of a sit-down, the ease of a stand-up frame. Anyone who is interested in embellishing, thread painting, or quilting will be right at home on this right-sized frame. This Brother quilting frame is a new cross between the q-snap hoops I used 15 years ago and a traditional Grace frame. This will be good for ladies that can't manage a stand-up frame. I can quilt any size quilt on this, and can quilt in any location at any time. The ratcheting system provides even tension on sides as well as front-to-back.
The Dream Fabric Frame opens up an exciting new world of embellishment for your Brother–made machine and accessories. Easily create thread painting, free-motion couching, applique, needle felting, and more!
The Dream Fabric Frame by Brother, developed in conjunction with the Grace Company, one of the top manufacturers for both machine and hand quilting frames, is easy to assemble and is manufactured for durability and reliability. Constructed with tube steel and extruded aluminum, the frame has fully welded sides, guaranteeing increased frame strength. Now you have the piece of mind knowing you never have to worry about shifting or rocking while you're creating your favorite project.
The first of its kind, the Dream Fabric Frame opens up an exciting new world of embellishment when used with Brother Machines and accessories. Enjoy the freedom to create various techniques for endless creativity.
- Thread Painting: Unleash your inner artist! The Dream Fabric Frame is the perfect canvas for painting - even drawing - with thread. Add dimension and texture with ease.
- Free-Motion Couching: Using the optional couching foot specific to your machine, embellish garment pieces, wall hangings, upholstery and quilts. Simply insert the cording or yarn of your choice into the couching foot and stitch away!
- Quilting: With its large workspace and free-motion features, you no longer need to constantly move your fabric. The machine does the work as you move the fabric, zone by zone.
- Appliqué: Apply free-motion stitching to your appliqué piece to create a unique scene. Simply adhere fabric pieces in place witch double-sided fusible and stitch over the edges. Use a twin needle for a more decorative look.
- Needle Felting: Easily turn roving and wool yarns into artful embellishments. Add felting on top of embroidery, or felt a variety of fabrics without adding roving or wool, including Dupioni Silk, Cotton Flannels and Polar Fleece.
Features and Benefits
Stitch Regulator provides regulated stitching and utilizes the machine’s full-stitch per-minute range. All of this control is right at your fingertips.
Constructed with tube steel and extruded aluminum, the frame has fully welded sides, guaranteeing increased frame strength.
Fabric Management Clamps firmly secure your fabric into place on the rails. Simply find the groove in the rail, and then easily snap into place.
Ergonomic handles for easy control of the machine and the unique mechanism allows handle to be swung up and out of the way to allow for easy bobbin exchange.
Five oversized hooks under the frame are perfect for keeping fabrics or quilts off the floor.
- For Brother machines equipped with multi-function foot control capabilities, access features – thread cutting, single stitch, reverse stitch, and needle position up/down – at your fingertips.
- Smooth gliding carriage system allows your machine to glide effortlessly with accurate movement, making it perfect for small, intricate stitching.
- The multi-rail directional-rolling creates even tension on both the width and depth simultaneously.
- Adjust to the perfect height – table height, standing height and a setting in between – so you can create for hours in the position you prefer.
- 3'x5' footprint is do-able for lots of people. It's smaller than a sweet 16 with both leaves extended.
- Included stitch regulator that allows for multi-function foot control features - stitch regulation makes the machine vary its speed based on the users speed, and the multi-function foot control features put the power of needle up/down and thread cutting at your fingertips on the front of the machine (no fumbling along the side for those buttons)
- Easy to install/remove machine - unclamp fabric from front/sides, undo two thumb screws, move the take up rail, pull the machine.