Read or write PES / HUS Embroidery Cards
With the BuzzBox embroidery transfer system, embroidery hobbyists can transfer digitized designs to the BuzzCard - a high capacity re-writable memory card (included).
The BuzzBox design transfer system reads pre-programmed embroidery cards, embroidery designs downloaded from the internet or purchased on CD's or floppies. For PES or HUS formatted embroidery machines. Click on the Supported Embroidery Machines tab below for a complete list.
- Microsoft Windows 98 to Windows 10 (32 bit & 64-bit) compatible
Download Microsoft Windows 10 Installer.
64-BIT SYSTEMS: may need to download Updated Buzz Box driver.
- Buzz Tools designed card writing software
- PES Formatted Embroidery Machines: Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity, and White 3300 machines
- HUS Formatted Embroidery Machines (all Viking except Designer Series)
- Writes any number of designs per card - not software limited.
- Includes Reader/Writer Box, USB cable, software installation CD, high capacity 1 MB re-writable memory card
- Does NOT digitize designs or convert embroidery formats
- Works with BuzzXplore so you write embroidery cards directly from BuzzXplore (sold separately). BuzzXplore will also add design conversion capabilities.