Extra Heavy Duty, Cylinder Bed, Long Arm, Single Needle, Compound Feed, Alternating Presser Feet, Lockstitch Machine
With: Large Shuttle Hook and Bobbin, Walking Feet
- For stitching extra heavy-weight materials
- Designed for such operations and products as bag and suitcase handles, seat cushions, safety and logging belts, cargo slings, buffing wheels, tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins and covers, fabric structures, construction barriers, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boot stitching, book binding
- Extended workspace
- Designed for extremely large thread and thick materials. Thick seams, horse saddles, harnesses or stirrups are no match for the strength of this machine. It can also sew tight stitches with a long stitch length.
- “Adler” style casting and features.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.
- Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Alternating presser feet (walking feet)
- 13/16” (20mm) Presser foot lift - hand or foot operated
- Two row feeder
- 2½ stitches per inch
- Stitches per minute - 800
- 16-1/2" work area
- Belt guard
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please review our *Freight Shipping Polices
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||800|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||13/16" (20mm)|
|Stitch Length||2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)|
|Work Space||16 1/2" (420mm)|
|Needle||DYx3 #25 (#25-#28)|
|Bed Size||3 11/16" (95mm)|
|Weight||180 lbs. (32kg)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||
2 3/16" (56mm)