Corel DRAWings 2: The DRAW to Design Stitch and Embroidery Software
It combines the world famous graphics power of CorelDRAW® and the digitizing expertise of DRAWStitch® – enabling you to dynamically transfer designs back and forth between design and embroidery
Corel DRAWings2 embroidery software is ideal for small and home-based businesses. It combines the world famous graphics power of CorelDRAW and the digitizing expertise of DRAWStitch--enabling you to dynamically transfer designs back and forth between design and embroidery.
Complete, fast, and easy to use, Corel DRAWings 2 exceeds the most demanding expectations of typical small and home-based businesses:
- Converts any vector artwork into embroidery with premium stitch quality
- Automatically calculates embroidery parameters such as underlay, compensation, branching, thread trimming, and stabilizer requirements
- Provides real-time updates between your artwork design and stitch results
This unique edition of Corel DRAWings allows you to focus on creativity--and avoid getting stuck on the technical process of developing outstanding embroidery. You can take full advantage of instantaneous conversion without losing control.
With outstanding text options; extensive applique abilities; patterns, fill, and fabric selections; Corel DRAWings 2 offers everything you need in one box.
Corel DRAWings 2 can convert any bitmap into cross-stitch, greatly simplifying the design process. It does the work for you--from determining template design to stitch density. No further modules are necessary!
Wings' Modular embroidery software, included with Corel DRAWings 2, was specially developed to answer the needs of screen-printing businesses, promotion companies, and small embroidery operations. You have the flexibility of selecting only the Modules required for your businesses.
Corel DRAWings 2 offers true vector design and digitizing, making linear workflow a thing of the past. Now you can work dynamically, back and forth between vector art and embroidery, increasing accuracy. Create, edit, and change designs without having to redo previous steps--and see the stitching output immediately! Go beyond merely importing vector files--and unleash the power of CorelDRAW, the world's fastest professional design program.
With Corel DRAWings 2, you won't get caught up in the details, such as determining underlay and density of the stitches. Now it's easy to edit and combine existing designs and repurpose them for embroidery. You save time, giving you the opportunity to explore your creativity. Plus, learn quickly with a free lynda.com instructional CD and online support.
There's no need to start from scratch: Corel DRAWings 2 comes with 1,000 fonts and over 10,000 clipart images--and the ability to convert bitmap images into vector files!
- Convert any vector design to embroidery: Import a Vector design to Corel DRAWings 2 or create one from scratch and convert it to embroidery design with a single click. Get professional embroidery results in no time.
- Fill the embroidery designs with six different stitch types: use any of Satin, Piping, Step, Applique, Satin serial, and Running stitch types to fill the embroidery designs.
- Styles and patterns are included: use styles and patterns to fill the shapes with artistic stitches and create unique embroidery designs.
- New! Automatic overlapping shapes trimming: An automatic filter is added that removes the overlapped objects, where needed, and increases the embroidery quality. Also this filter can be handled manually and allows you to use your embroidering expertise.
- New! Convert bitmap objects to Cross-stitch designs: Import any bitmap design in Corel DRAWings 2 and get a flawless cross-stitch design. Now any photo you have can be embroidered as a cross-stitch design.
- New! Supports multiple Applique: you can place multiple applique on the fabric and embroider deferent holding stitches for each level.
- New! More styles and patterns: 325 styles and 262 patterns are included in the software. You can make combinations of those two and create unique embroidery designs.
- New! More fabrics are added: Fifty categorized fabrics are included in the software from which you can choose the one that you will actually embroider on. Each fabric has different parameters and requires different packing material in order the high quality of the embroidery to be sustained.
- New! Improved speed from "DRAW" to "stitch" tab: The conversion of Vector/Bitmap designs to embroidery designs is now quicker. You can set stitches to your designs in seconds. The embroidery production time is now reduced even more.
- New! Professional embroidery quality for everyone: The embroidering quality has been increased even more. Corel DRAWings 2 now includes more Artificial Intelligence filters that produce better embroidery quality.
- Wings' modular professional embroidery software. Basic module is included in the package: Wings' modular is professional embroidery software that consists of 22 modules. Each module has different features in order to be easier for you to decide which modules you actually need. You can buy the modules you want and create the embroidery software that fits to your every day embroidering needs. You can add more modules any time you want. In Corel DRAWings 2, Wings' modular embroidery software comes with "Basic" module only that has stitch editing abilities and communicates directly with Corel DRAWings 2. You can set modular to be the software that will open every file that is exported from Corel DRAWings 2. In addition Wings' modular "Basic" module comes with more than 3000 free embroidery designs.