Dime Quiltspiration Diamond in the Square
Triangles Galore is an embroidery design with stitched placement guides, fabric tackdowns and quilting stitches!
Ideal for all skill levels. Includes instructions for making a Triangles Galore Quilt three blocks wide by three blocks high.
Step-by-step instructions are included to piece and quilt the blocks, then sash the blocks together to create the Log Cabin Legacy quilt – all in the hoop!
Diamond in the Square Fabric:
- Center Square: 1/6 yd. – Cut into 2″ strip
- Backing Fabric: ½ yd. – Cut into 8″ x 8″ squares
- Front Sashing Fabric: 1/6 yd. – Cut into 2″ strips
- Back Sashing Fabric: 1/6 yd. – Cut into 2″ strips
Need 9 backing squares for a 9-block layout
- Binding Fabric: Enough fabric to bind this 20 ¾” x 20 ¾” quilt using your favorite binding method
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Design Sizes: 180mm x 180mm (6 ¼” x 6 ¼”)
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5″ x 7″ or 7″ x 12″ hoop
Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free download: www.adobe.com/reader)