Comes With Lavish Letters Collection Till December 25th
Daunting. Frustrating. Awkward. These are just a few words that describe why many people avoid quilting with their embroidery machine.
The challenges abound!
- It is difficult to maneuver massive yardage of fabric through your embroidery machine for quilting.
- You struggle to keep all the layers taut as you quilt.
- You might even avoid more decorative stitching and opt for a simple stitch-in-the-ditch method of quilting. But even that is challenging.
- You spend a good portion of time pin basting the quilt top, batting and quilt back fabric before you can start quilting.
- Re-hooping the fabric with a traditional hoop is enough to make you want to quit!
But now... those challenges are a thing of the past! For over 1 year, Designs in Machine Embroidery has been developing and testing a new product that will change the way you approach quilting!
Introducing... the shortE! The embroidery short arm with a long reach!
Easily create one-of-a-kind quilts using the patent pending shortE quilt frame system. The compact frame design works with a single needle embroidery machine to hold bulky quilts out of the way. The shortE is designed to work in tandem with the Snap Hoop Monster for quick and simple re-hooping right under the needle. With shortE holding the weight of the quilt and Snap Hoop Monster creating the tension, quilting large quilts with a single needle machine is a breeze.
Features and Benefits
- Works with most single needle embroidery machines plus Snap Hoop Monster (sold separately)
- Solid, aluminum-tube frame for maximum quilting performance
- Requires no special furniture – use with your existing sewing table or any tabletop with a surface at least 25” x 28”
- Easy to assemble
- Brackets slide on and off
- Rails disassemble with a twist
- Adjustable support legs with non-marring caps for table heights up to 34”
- Breaks down in 5 minutes
- Weighs under 30 lbs.
- Ships in 52” x 25” x 6” box
- Two rail configurations
- Narrow rail 45”
- Wider rail 72”*
*If your machine arm measures 9"-12", the shortE can accommodate King Size quilts
- Small Footprint
- Wide requires a 78” x 46” space
- Narrow requires a 50” x 46” space
- Roller bars evenly distribute quilt weight
- Easy to use – no basting needed
- Perfect for free-motion quilting, too
- Ideal for small businesses!
- shortE costs a fraction of a longarm quilting system and takes up less space!
- Made in the USA
Included in the Box:
- Printed Assembly Instructions
- Video on Assembly Tips and Quilting On the shortE
- 16 Free Embroidery Designs (A 99.99 Value!) Click here to preview designs!
- 4 sheets of Print & Stick Target Template Paper