Dime Volume 4: Repairing Embroidery Mishaps
Deborah has decades of experience in embroidery - so she's made her share of mistakes.
Join Deborah as she shows you how to turn those "oops" moments into success.
- 30+ Minutes of instruction
- Sample designs for practice
- Printable Tip Sheet
You will learn:
- How to remove bird's nests without damage to your machine or garment
- A simple trick for securing loopy stitches
- Several stitch removal techniques
- Ways to avoid mishaps with preventive machine care and maintenance