Cylinder-bed, 1-needle, Top and Bottom-feed, Lockstitch Machine
JUKI's DSU series sewing machines smoothly sew tubular materials such as bags and shoes, demonstrating outstanding capabilities when sewing small diameter sections.
- The top-and-bottom feed mechanism provides upgraded feed efficiency, feeding heavy-weight material steadily and smoothly. Even when the machine runs at a high speed, this highly accurate feed mechanism promises consistent sewing performance with no irregular feed pitch.
- Automatic reverse feed function (equipped as standard for the DSU-145-7) Reverse-feed stitching operation can be started simply by pressing the one-touch-type reverse-feed button. Furthermore, if a suspended ruler is attached on the machine or a 3- dimensional sewing product is sewn, the button can be shifted upward to prevent interruption.
- By adopting an automatic lubrication system that automatically feeds oil to the hook, the need for hook maintenance is eliminated.
- The diameter of the cylinder bed is as small as φ50mm. This allows the machine to sew sharp curves of bags, shoes and various small articles smoothly and easily.
- When using the knee lifter, the lift of the presser foot is as high as 15mm (13mm for the machine with a thread trimmer). With this extra space the operator can handle the material on the machine without any difficulties.
|Max. sewing speed||2,000sti/min|
|Max. stitch length||6mm|
|Presser foot||By knee: 13mm||By knee: 15mm|
|Needle||DP×17 (#21) #14～#22|
|Thread||#50～#8, B33～B92, Nm=120/3～30/3|