Q’nique Laser Stylus
The easiest way to trace patterns when quilting is with the Q'nique Laser Stylus. Just place a paper pattern off to the side and follow along with the precise laser indicator. Even copy patterns you’ve already quilted without a paper template! The Laser stylus plugs right into the Qniques accessory ports, so there are no batteries to buy or replace.
The laser is designed for maximum versatility and can be attached to the front or rear handles, or near the bottom of the quilting machine, between the wheels, with the included adapter. Once attached, the laser can be rotated or positioned at any angle.
- Simply place a paper pattern off to the side and follow along with the precise laser indicator
- Allows you to copy patterns you've already quilted without a paper template
- The stylus plugs right into the accessory ports
- It can be attached to the front or rear handles or near the bottom of the quilting machine with the
- included adapter
- Once attached, the laser can be rotated or positioned at any angle
- It doesn't require batteries
- Designed for versatility
The laser stylus can also be used from the rear of the machine, perfect for tracing pantographs and patterns from the rear table of the quiting frame. A special attachment piece is included so you can set the laser up on the bottom of the carriage. Rear handles (a separate accessory) must be used when using the laser stylus from the rear of the quilting machine.