Q'nique 15R Long Arm Quilting Machine
With stitch regulation, increased stitch speed, extended throat space, advanced control settings, and so much more; the Grace Q'nique quilting machine is truly the most economical long arm quilting machine on the market!
- The 15R inch throat lets you sew larger patterns and blocks
- Larger throat space for a more convenient, less cluttered work area
- Comfort Grip Handles
- Convenient quick-access buttons for easy control of sewing functions
- Every part has been fine crafted and tuned, to give up to 1,800 stitches per minute, so you can blast through your quilts faster than ever
- Stitch regulation keeps your stitch length consistent, even as you speed up and slow down
- The OLED screen displays an easy to navigate menu, which includes four different sewing modes
- Included Motorized Bobbin Winder can wind a bobbin without running the machine
- A bright OLED screen displays sewing settings
- Large class M bobbin for longer quilting times without needing to change your bobbin
- Easy-access bobbin for simplified changing
- Dual-cone thread towers
- Multiple accessory ports let you attach convenient sewing machine add-ons
- Illuminate your work area with the integrated LED work lights
The Q'nique long arm quilting machine was designed to be as user friendly as possible. All of the main controls and settings can be adjusted and controlled from the handles and seen on the full-color display on the front of the machine.
There is no need to reach around the machine to adjust the hand-wheel, with a push of a button you can raise or lower the needle. By holding the button, you can even set a "needle stop position" that will return the needle to that spot when you stop quilting.
The buttons on the handlebars allow you to adjust the speed of your stitching faster or slower. These same buttons control your stitch length when in stitch regulation mode. The regulation will adjust the speed for a consistent stitch after you set the stitches per inch.
Your most important settings and quilt functions can be found right on the front LCD display. This means quick access to needle position, stitching mode, stitch speed, or stitch length.
With four different stitch modes, the Q'nique Grace stitch regulator is just as powerful as a high-end long arm quilting machine but at a fraction of the cost.
The stitch regulation knows when you speed up and slow down and will adjust the speed of the stitch according to your movements for a clean and consistent stitch every time! The stitch regulation can handle the full power of the Q'nique, stitching 1800 stitches per minute!
In Precise Mode you control the "stitch per inch" setting for consistently sized stitches. Stitch regulation adjusts the stitch speed as you quilt faster or slower. Precise Mode stops stitching when you stop moving the machine.
In "Cruise" mode, you set the SPI as well as a minimum stitch speed. Regulation adjusts to keep stitches consistent, but whenever you stop or slow your movements, the machine will continue to stitch at the minimum set speed.
Baste mode is perfect for when you want to do some long basting stitches on the edges of your quilt. You can set the basting stitch length to short, medium or long.
Manual mode lets you control the stitch speed of the quilting machine. With the touch of a button on the handlebars, you can increase or decrease the constant speed. This is great for detailed or intricate stitching.
Basic Machine Includes
- Front handles
- Electronic display
- Power cable
- 3 Qty M-Class bobbins
- 10 Qty sewing needles
- Sewing machine oil
- Allen wrenches, screw drivers, lint brush