Class 2-A – Fast, Fun, and Fabulous Free-Motion Quilting
Class Description: Quilters everywhere LOVE the excitement and fun of free-motion quilting – and it’s easier than you think! Create flowing designs by connecting simple design elements with continuous lines, traveling across the quilt or filling in a specific area. Learn how drawing and muscle memory contribute to beautiful free-motion quilting, and how you can create stunning designs.
Objective: Learn to create free motion designs that can be used to finish any quilt.
• How to develop an inventory of free-motion designs
• Proper scaling and spacing of design elements
• Edge-to-edge free-motion quilting
• Adjusting your quilting path to create your own new designs
• Using Micro Handles and adjustable handlebars for free-motion control