The creative possibilities of quilting are endless. Now, your longarm machine also provides endless opportunities. Introducing the HQ Infinity 26" longarm quilting machine by Handi Quilter. Innovative features, from stitching speeds up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute to handlebars that can be tailored to how you like to quilt, establish the Infinity as best in class. Customizable settings, programmable presets and intuitive software give the Infinity the ability to work and grow with you.
These words encompass everything that you are as a quilter. These same words perfectly describe the HQ Infinity 26. Just as you continuously evolve your quilting designs and methods, this is the machine that adapts along with you. From the flexible stitch regulation to the adjustable handlebars, every aspect of the Infinity is designed to work with you and the way you quilt. No other machine is as innovative, powerful, and feature-rich as the HQ Infinity 26. Whether you quilt for yourself or others, you deserve a quilting machine that looks as beautiful in your home as your custom quilts. Welcome to the best way to finish quilts.
• Front Power Switch
• Bobbin-thread cutter
• Pinpoint needle laser
• 3,100 Stitches per minute
• Easy-Touch Tension™ with stored presets (Patent Pending)
• On-screen hand wheel
• Adjustable spool tray and thread mast included
• Synergy Stitch regulation with Precision and Cruise modes
• Four basting stitch options
• Quilting alarm and project timer
• Stitch counters
• Programmable handlebar buttons
• Integrated micro handles
• Thread-break sensor with alarm
• Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, with up to twenty presets
• Quilt-view camera with Quilters Eye technology
• Needle-stop position control
• Internal diagnostics
• Handi Accessory Rail
• Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
• High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
• Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
• Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph
• Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
ALL HQ LONGARMS FEATURE
• HQ Nationwide Retailer/Rep Support
• HQ Customer Support
• HQ Technical Solutions
• HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
• Getting Started DVD
• Educational videos, tutorials and tips available on the HandiQuilter.com website
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON HANDI QUILTER MACHINES
Handi Quilter, Inc. warrants this Product for a period of ten (10) years against defective materials and/or workmanship, five (5) years on electrical components and mechanical failure, and ninety (90) days FREE parts and labor
Optional HQ Pro-Stitcher Below
The HQ Pro-Stitcher quilting system integrates Handi Quilter's world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Avanté, HQ Fusion, and HQ Infinity. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts! Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PRO-STITCHER SOFTWARE
Optional Electromagnetic Channel Lock Every quilter wants to finish more quilts. Every tool in a quilter's studio should be there to help design, create, add beauty and finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Electromagnetic Channel Lock is a tool that does just that. Our channel locks are engineered to stitch straight lines wherever the quilter needs them. Quilters can also use the channel locks to help load quilt tops squarely onto the frame and to quilt piano keys quickly and easily. Electromagnetic channel locks integrate using a control box and magnets that lock onto thin plates of steel running the length of the frame and also the carriage. This enables quilters to stitch perfectly straight horizontal and vertical lines by manually using the attached control box. Carriage NOT included.
The HQ Forte features a variety of convenient tools as well as 24-inches of throat space to help you creatively finish more quilts.