Easily create cross-stitch designs for your embroidery machine using Pattern Maker/ME. Create patterns from a multiple of sources including photographs, clipart or scanned cross-stitch charts.
Finished patterns can be hand stitched or exported into embroidery machine formats using the integrated Buzz Tools conversion software. Pattern Maker/ME automatically splits oversize designs and provides alignment lines for easy design placement.
For complete information about this program, visit the Hobbyware website
Product Life Notice - No further major enhancements are planned for Pattern Maker at this time. Only limited maintenance releases may be considered in the future with none guaranteed.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- For complete list of system requirements, click the Features tab below.
- Stitch types include: full, half, quarter, petite, back/straight, over 50 different specialty stitches, French Knots, and beads
- Up to 240 floss colors can be used per design from brands such as DMC® and Anchor.
- Designs can have up to 999x999 full stitches.
- Complete printing support including print preview, color printing, and options for controlling the content and size of the printout.
- Four ways to view a pattern including:
- Stitch - each stitch is drawn similar to how it actually appears
- Symbolic - each stitch is replaced with a symbol with color optionally behind the symbol
- Solid - each stitch is replaced with a filled block
- Information - pattern information is show including the floss list
- Drawing and editing via the mouse simply by pointing and clicking.
- Supports graphics formats BMP, PCX, GIF, TIFF, WMF, JPEG