The Handi Quilter HQ Stitch 610 Sewing and Quilting Machine is a high-performance metal longarm quilting machine that is perfect for home quilters who are looking for speed and precision. With its 10" All-Metal Seamless Flatbed, the machine provides ample space for both large and small projects, making it a favorite of quilters of all levels. The machine also boasts a range of features and controls such as its automatic thread cutter, needle threader, and straight-stitch needle plate, making it an ideal choice for perfect piecing.
Equipped with 170 stitches and 2 alphabets, the Handi Quilter HQ Stitch 610 Sewing and Quilting Machine offers quilters plenty of options to choose from. The machine has a top-loading full rotary hook bobbin, a one-push needle plate conversion with 2 included plates, and 6 LEDs in 3 locations, making it easy to see your stitching. With a drop feed, 1,000 SPM, and the ability to adjust foot pressure, quilters can easily transition from one fabric to another without the need for adjustments to tension or presser foot pressure. The Start/Stop button provides fingertip control of stitching with dozens of presets. With the favorite stitch setting default means when you turn the machine on, your favorite settings are ready to go. We’ve also included a straight-stitch needle plate for perfect piecing.
The Handi Quilter HQ Stitch 610 Sewing Machine is the perfect choice for home quilters who want a reliable and high-quality quilting machine. With its all-metal seamless flatbed, automatic thread cutter, and needle threader, this machine is built to last and make your quilting projects faster and easier.
Not only does the HQ Stitch 610 offer 170 stitches and 2 alphabets, but it also comes with 12 included accessory feet, making it easy to change between different techniques and designs. And with its top-loading full rotary hook bobbin and one-push needle plate conversion with 2 included plates, you can easily switch between different fabrics without having to make any adjustments to tension or presser foot pressure.
- All-metal seamless flatbed
- Automatic thread cutter and needle threader
- 170 stitches plus 2 alphabets
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- One-push needle plate conversion with 2 included plates
- 10" All-metal seamless flatbed
- 6 LEDs in 3 locations
- Memorized needle up/down
- 12 included accessory feet
- Drop feed
- 1,000 SPM
- Foot pressure adjustment dial
- Speed control slider
- Removable stitch reference chart
- Accessory kit with 12 included feet
- Zigzag foot, rolled hem foot, zipper foot, satin stitch foot, open-toe satin stitch foot, blind hemming foot, overcast foot, 1/4" seam foot, darning foot, convertible free motion quilting system, automatic buttonhole foot, buttonhole stabilizer plate, dual-feed foot holder, dual feed foot, button sewing foot, quilting guide bar, knee lifter, tools, straight stitch needle plate, bobbins
- Zigzag foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Open-toe satin stitch foot
- Blind hemming foot
- Overcast foot
- 1/4" seam foot
- Darning foot
- Convertible free motion quilting system (includes closed-toe foot, open-toe foot, and clear view foot)
- Automatic buttonhole foot
- Buttonhole stabilizer plate
- Dual-feed foot holder
- Dual feed foot
- Button sewing foot
- Quilting guide bar
- Knee lifter
- Straight stitch needle plate
Handi Quilter is committed to providing the highest quality products and customer service, which is why every HQ machine comes with a 25-year limited warranty on workmanship and a 5-year warranty on electrical components. In addition, Handi Quilter offers educational opportunities, videos, tutorials, and tips on their website, as well as trained authorized retailers across the USA and Canada, and customer care and technical support to ensure that you have the best experience possible with your HQ Stitch 610 Sewing Machine.