Free Shipping on This Product!!
(At Checkout, Choose the Free Shipping Option)
The MC9900 has embroidery stitch quality that few top-of-the line machines can match. With a newly designed stitch mechanism and powerful onscreen editing, it's easy to get beautiful results.
The high resolution touch screen can display more than 65 thousand colors. You get a true sense of the richness of your designs. And behind it all is a new high speed processor, making everything go faster.
You can now have your sewing machine match your creative frame of mind. Your MC9900 comes with three interchangeable face panels. And more colors are on the way. Plus you have other ways to customize.
Superior Plus Feed System
The seven point feed dogs stay parallel as they pull the fabric under the presser foot. This system is so precise, your straight stitches will go in the same holes forwards and backwards.
200,000 Stitch Capacity
The MC99000 can store and stitch out designs with up to 200,000 stitches. No competing model comes close. And you can embroider those complex designs at up to 800 stitches per minute.
Get onscreen help and the right setting for your project. The Sewing Applications section has 12 categories for the techniques you use most. It's just one of dozens of features on the MC9900 that make sewing easier.
For sewing light fabric or doing embroidery, a straight stitch needle plate makes all the difference. Now you can switch your needle plate in just seconds. Simply push one lever to release the plate, then snap the new plate in place.
The extra width makes all your decorative stitches bolder and more distinct. Most of the 200 built-in stitches take full advantage of the 9mm width. Your machine comes with eleven presser feet designed for a 9mm stitch width.
Most of these 175 designs are brand new, and the new menu includes a special selection of designs created by Jane Spolar of Quilt Poetry. You also get lots of design parts, like corners and borders, for building larger layouts.
Put away the ruler. Your machine will measure your seam allowance up to 5.5" wide. It even measures 1/16" to the left of the needle. Simply attach it to the embroidery carriage and enter your measurement.
When used with straight or zigzag stitches, it locks off stitching immediately then automatically stops. For other stitches, the machine will complete the current pattern, lock off, then automatically stop.
Customize the MC9900 to your liking!Customize The Memory Craft 9900 To Fit The Way You Sew
You can change the face panel on the MC9900 to customize how it looks. You can also change sewing settings to customize it to your preference
- Adjust screen contrast to suit room lighting
- Change the background color of the screen to match face plate
- Re calibrate pressure sensitivity on touch screen
- Adjust volume to make alerts louder, quieter or mute them altogether
- Set up stand-by timer to determine how long the machine waits before going into stand-by mode
- You can set up the timer from 1 to 30 minutes or shut it off completely
- Stand-by Mode will turn off sewing lights, and darken the touch screen
- Doing any operation will turn lights and screen back on
Other Sewing and Embroidery Customization Options:Sewing and Embroidery Customization Include:
- You can adjust the auto tension up or down
- Adjust the bobbin thread warning to give u more or less grace period before you run out of thread
- Set the maximum sewing speed from 400 to 800spm
- One stitch stop on/off: When this function is turned on, the machine sews one stitch and stops automatically so you can bring the bobbin thread up before sewing.
- Color grouping will automatically group same colors in your embroidery design. You can turn this option off
- Auto thread cutting option
- You can set the cutting length of jump threads from 3mm to 30mm or turn it off if you prefer
- Customize your machine's color numbers to the brand of thread you're using!
- there are 8 brands to choose from
- Thread Trimming After Auto-Lock During Regular Sewing
- When this option is turned on, the machine automatically trims the threads after sewing locking stitches.
- Save your Favorite Stitch Settings
- The Favorite Stitch Adjustment option lets you save the changes you've made to manual stitch settings. This option is available for all stitches except monogramming in ordinary sewing mode.
- Set your Start-Up Speed
- When you begin sewing a stitch, the machine will start running slowly and the sewing speed will gradually increase to maximum. You can select the desired start-up speed as slow, normal or high. And you can set the start-up speed for the start/stop button and foot control independently.
- Choose your Needle Stop Position
- The machine always stops with the needle in the Down position except when sewing buttonholes, specialty stitches, monograms, etc. However you can change the needle stop position to Up by pressing the needle up key.
Discover Embroidery That's Fun And Easy on the Memory Craft 9900
The Memory Craft 9900 has a sleek, detachable embroidery unit that slides onto the back of the machine--the same configuration as on our top-of-the-line Horizon Memory Craft 12000. The X axis carriage (for side-to-side movement) has a sturdier design for greater strength and improved stability. While the Y axis carriage has a Double Linear Motion Guide, which also improves stability and allows more precise movement.
- Even though the embroidery unit is easy to attach or detach, you can leave it on when doing regular sewing
- MC9900 comes with two embroidery hoop sizes with magnetic clips
- 6.7" x 7.9" (170mm x 200mm)
- 5.5" x 5.5" (170mm x 170mm)
- Also compatible with the optional Free Arm Embroidery Hoop FA10a 1.6" x 4" (40mm x 100mm)
This machine really performs where it counts: gorgeous embroidery. When you stitch out a design on the MC9900, you're going to be impressed. It has such accurate movement, you can actually embroider lace designs on thicker organza with no stabilizer. This is for cases where you don't want the thread to stiffen up when you use water to wash away stabilizer.
And you get this excellent quality each and every time, from stitch-by-stitch to up to 800 stitches per minute.
With more than 65 thousand colors, your touch screen becomes a vivid palette for creating design layouts. To help you get exactly what you want, the MC9900 comes with the same powerful onscreen editing package as the top-of-the-line Horizon Memory Craft 12000.
- Embroidery Edit Functions:
- Hoop Size
- Lettering Arch
- Custom Color
- Color Group
- Mirror Image
- Sewing Order
- Layout (arrow keys)
- Larger Stitch Capacity
- Create designs with up to 200,000 stitches
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion
- Pop up the regular plate. Snap in the straight stitch plate. You're ready to embroidery in seconds
Sewing Success Is Built In To The Memory Craft 9900Quiet, Powerful & Precise - With Top-of-the-Line Features.
Don't you wish your machine knew a thing or two about sewing? The MC9900 has a Sewing Applications Menu, where you can choose the kind of technique you'll be using and the machine automatically will give you the optimal settings for your stitch, even recommending which foot to use. (Of course, you're always welcome to make any adjustments you like.)
The seven point feed dogs stay parallel as they pull the fabric under the presser foot, giving them more consistent contact. Your fabric is fed through with unparalleled precision and your stitches are simply beautiful. With this system, the straight stitches will go in the exact same holes forward and backward – talk about accuracy!
Pop up the regular plate. Snap in the straight stitch plate. The screen automatically disables all but the straight stitch options. You're ready to stitch on super lightweight fabrics or to handle many quilting stitch functions in seconds.
This new kind of bobbin and plate gives you foolproof threading and means you don't have to drag thread tails out the back.
This button locks off stitching immediately when using straight or zigzag stitches, then automatically stops. When you're sewing any other stitch, the machine will complete the end of the current pattern, lock off, and then automatically stop.
Why are the buttonholes on the MC9900 so great? The machine uses a base stitch that secures the buttonhole underneath the satin stitching. You will really notice the difference. There are five One-Step buttonholes and one Auto buttonhole.
Both needle plates have guidelines for 45°, 60°, and 90° angles that position the fabric exactly ¼" from the cut edge. You'll use these when you want precise quilt piecing or inset seams.
Ergonomically designed and adjustable to best fit your sitting position. It allows you to control the presser foot lift with your knee so you can keep both hands on your project. Great for free motion work and appliqué.
Take under-the-needle precision to the next level with Janome exclusive Cloth Guide. This fantastic tool gives you an adjustable edge against which you run the raw edges of your fabric. Simply enter your seam allowance on the touch screen and the guide automatically moves into position for a perfect New Bobbin Winder Design With Cutter
The new Bobbin Winder has a plate and cutting blade. The plate keeps your bobbins winding smoothly without the thread accidentally winding under the bobbin. The cutter is handy for cutting the thread without hunting for scissors.
- Easy Blind Hem Settings
- You can customize and create your perfect Blind Hem by adjusting the bite and the base line of the blind hem, then save the new settings to the machine's memory so you can use your favorite adjusted hem time and time again.
- Seam Length Memory
- The machine will memorize the length of your last seam stitched so it's ready to do all over again, exactly the same way. This is perfect for repetitive projects, like quilt piecing.
- Appliqué Begin-at-the-Corner Capability
- You can set an appliqué stitch to start right on a corner, eliminating the problem of fly out stitching. It's so easy and a beautiful start/finish to any appliqué design./li>
- Double Needle Setting
- When you're using a double needle, let the machine know and it will automatically adjust the decorative stitches to the correct width. This minimizes the chance of a broken needle.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- You can now adjust the downward pressure of the presser foot from 1 to 7, depending on your fabric and technique. This gives you more accurate adjustment and greater pressure at the top end.
- Upper Thread Guide Maintenance
- The MC9900 makes maintaining and cleaning your Upper Thread Guide a breeze. The Upper Thread Guide Cover snaps off to allow you to use the lint brush to clean out any debris from the pretension, then simply replace the cover and you’re ready to sew!
Embroidery Designs & Decorative Stitches For All Your Creative Projects
Choose from 175 built-in embroidery designs, many of them brand new. These include a collection of exclusive designs by Jane Spolar of Quilt Poetry. Jane's designs were created specifically for the MC9900, and she made sure each could not only be used on its own, but could also be combined to create larger design layouts. The intricacy and color detail are stunning.
Choose from 200 built-in stitches, including 5 One-Step buttonholes and 1 Auto buttonhole plus bar tack and darning stitches. 25 of these beautiful stitches can be flipped horizontally and vertically.
- Browse and Edit 200 Built-In Stitches
- The touch screen buttons take you through the major stitch categories. From there, you can quickly select the exact stitch you want. Stitch adjustments, such as length, width and tension are easy to adjust and save. You can also combine and customize stitches, then save the combos to the machine's memory for future use.
- Import Designs Via USB Memory Stick
- You don't need software to import embroidery designs into your MC9900. You can use a standard USB memory stick sold in any electronics section. Plug the USB memory stick into the machine; the MC9900 formats it, creating an EMB folder. When you then plug the stick into your computer - PC or Mac - you can simply drag the designs you keep on your computer into the stick's folder. Next, simply plug the stick back into the MC9900, access the design(s) via the touch screen, and get ready to stitch!
Janome Company Warranty
- 25- Years on Mechanical Parts
- 2- Years on Electrical Parts
- 1- Year Labor
Free Shipping on This Product!!
(At Checkout, Choose the Free Shipping Option)