Juki HZL F600 Full Sized Computer Sewing and Quilting Machine
Exceed your sewing and quilting expectations with the F600 Quilt and Pro Special! This computerized household machine incorporates JUKI’s industrial sewing machine technology to produce superior stitch quality and sewing performance. The Quilt and Pro Special comes equipped with 225 stitches including 16 professional buttonholes, 4 lettering fonts, and a hug selection of included accessories. Other features include automatic reverse sewing, programmable trimmers, an intelligent bobbin system, and much more. We assure that this machine will satisfy sewers aspiring to produce works of the finest quality.
- Direct Pattern Selection: One touch pattern selection to quickly start your sewing adventure. Simply push a button to select from 10 of the most popular sewing patterns, including applique stitch and blanket stitch.
- Electronic Buttonholes: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides. With 16 buttonhole styles to choose from, you'll always have the perfect buttonhole for any fabric.
- Adjustable Cutting Widths: Adjust the width of the buttonhole without increasing or decreasing the stitching size. This allows you to have thin or wide buttons, adjust buttonholes for thick or thin fabrics, and still have stable strong buttonholes.
- Quick Thread Bobbin Case: Inserting the bobbin into the bobbin case is fool-proof…just follow the clearly marked threading path and you are ready to sew.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: Allows you to sew and wind bobbins at the same time. Put the bobbin in place, catch the thread on the base, and push the lever.
- Quick Threading System: The automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever.
- Exclusive Advanced Thread Trimming: The Exceed series allows you to trim top and bobbin threads three ways: With a push of a button, automatically programmed trims and with the Exclusive foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot controller, and your thread is quickly and precisely cut.
- Complete Control and On-Board Guides: You have complete control with just a push of the button. This feature allows you to program the needle up/down position, program automatic thread trimming, program a pattern or pattern sequence to stitch once or multiple times, program the foot control trimming, set the contrast on the LCD screen, change the volume on the machine buzzer, select from 8 languages settings, and open the on-board sewing guide when you need a little help.
- Auto or Manual Tension Settings: With the Exceed series, tension settings are never a worry. You can use the Automatic Thread Tension or increase or decrease the tension to create different stitch effects. Perfect control is always just a turn of a dial away.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system, the Exceed series can handle even the heaviest off projects with ease. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly.
- Combine, Save and Recall: Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The Exceed allows you to save up to 70 patterns, in 10 memory folders! Recall your favorite patterns with a touch of a button!
- Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement: The Exceed series not only has variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle anywhere you desire, the Exceed series has a feature that allows you to move the position of a complete pattern without changing the width.
Because the Exceed Series machines have the ability to change positions of the pattern, you can also taper zigzag stitching to the left, right or center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more!
- Nothing Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the Exceed Series of machines. Decorative stitches include stitches specifically for the crazy quilter. The Exceed F600 also contains Exclusive Juki quilt stitches known as Random Stitches.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Sewing Speed: 900 spm
- Needle type: 130R / 705H
- # of Stitches: 225
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- # of Buttonholes: 16
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Machine Weight: 21.6lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5”(W) x 11.5”(H) x 8.25”(D)
- Shank Type: Low
- Hard Case
- Wide Table
- Knee Lift Lever (Part no. 40070255)
- 4 Bobbins (Part no. 01141000000)
- Eyelet Punch
- Quilt Guide
- Small, Medium, and Large Spool Caps
- T-shape Screwdriver
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Seam Ripper
- Twin Needles
- Walking Foot (Part no. 40080963)
- Quilt Presser Foot (Part no. 40080964)
- Open Toe Presser Foot (Part no. 40080962)
- Patchwork Presser Foot (Part no. 40080959)
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot (Part no. 40080965)
- Smooth Presser Foot (Part no. 40079312)
- Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part no. 40080966)
- Manual Buttonhole Presser Foot (Part no. A9828-008-0A0)
- Overcasting Presser Foot (Part no. 40080960)
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part no. 40080961)
- Zipper Presser Foot (Part no. A9823-010-0A0)
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. 40057923)
- Quilt Presser Foot (Zig Zag) (Part No. 40080953)
- Cording and Embroidery Presser Foot (Part No. 40080950)
- Quilt Presser Foot (Open Type) (Part No. 40080949)
- Applique Presser Foot (Part No. 40080951)
- Binder Presser Foot (Part No. 40080954)
- Pearl Attaching Presser Foot (Part No. 40080956)
- Presser Foot with Guide (Part No. 40080952)
- Rolled Hemming Presser Foot (Part No. 40080958)
- Hemming Presser Foot with Zigzag (Part No. 40080957)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9829-880-0A0)
- Invisible Zipper Foot (Part No. 40080955)
- Button Attaching Presser Foot (Part No. 40080969)
- Throat Plate for Straight stitch (Part No. 40080968)
We Also Recommend
Consew Model 206RB5 Triple Feed Heavy Duty Walking Foot Machine Plus Table Stand And Motor
Juki HZL-DX7 Professional Quality Quilting and Sewing Machine with 287 Stitch Patterns and 4 Fonts
Juki HZL-F300 Exceed Series - Computer Sewing Quilting Machine w/ 20 Bobbins and 100 Needles