Taking on big projects this year?
The Kangaroo Cabinet’s ingenuitive use of space is exactly what you need! With a removable cover on the dual hydraulic lift, easily transform your Kangaroo into a flat, flush work surface. Additionally, a cleverly hidden quilt leaf, as well as a removable supplementary cover for the large left drawer, allows you to maximize every inch of the Kangaroo’s surface.
Whether you prefer free arm or flat bed positioning, the Kangaroo Cabinet’s ergonomic design will keep you comfortable while you continue to do what you love.
Learn more about the Kangaroo Cabinet below!
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet -Expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- Dual-hydraulic lift -Provides support from both sides of the lift -Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flat bed, and storage
- A removable cover is used to protect the sewing machine when in the storage position
- Removable front panel to use knee lifter
- Large left drawer with removable cover-Remove cover for compact storage
- It does not feature doors or leaves. The sewing machine is exposed in all three positions
- Heavy-duty locking casters provide excellent portability and stability
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- Open (quilt leaf out)-55 ” W x 40 ½” D x 29 ½ H
- Closed-55 ” W x 21” D x 29 ½ H
- Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds -Width: 23-3/4” (left to right)-Depth: 12-1/2” (front to back)-Height: 14-1/2”
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Products made from melamine laminate, MDF, and composite
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Hammer or mallet
- Optional: WD-40 or Adjustable wrench