For the perfect startup machine for embroidery production on a tight budget, choose the Bravo! It offers powerful features at an affordable price.
The Bravo can embroider quality designs on apparel, caps, bags and a wide range of textiles beautifully. It can produce all the embroidery your customers expect.
Personalized goods are in demand and the Bravo is built to meet that demand. The range of products is huge! Tubular or flat shirts. Blankets. Bags. Jackets. Pants. Jeans. Leather. Hats and pockets with optional cap and cylinder equipment. Bravo is the ONLY embroidery machine made in the USA.
Price includes delivery, setup, and training in the continental United States.
Melco Bravo Package C.
The Bravo Package C Includes:
Steel Stand Included.
• Hoop set (4).
• Power cord.
• Ethernet Crossover Cable.
• Design Shop Pro+ V9 Software (Digitizing) (Vector Graphics Option).
• Dakota Quick Clicks designs.
• Action Illustrated 1000 Design Pack.
• Small Business Start Up Guide.
• Provided Networkable Machine (Up To 4 Bravos).
• 1100 Stitches Per Minute.
• Full Sewing Fields.
• 30X44 (17.25X11.75) Hoop.
• Wide Angle Cap Frame.
• Hewlett Packard Laptop Computer.
Brand New Hewlett Packard Laptop Computer.
Use this brand new Hewlett Packard laptop computer to run the design software and operate the Bravo embroidery machine.
Hewlett Packard laptops deliver the speed you need to get things done. With industry-leading processors, you never worry about having enough power.
The laptop is included with the Bravo embroidery machine at no additional charge.
Design Shop 10 Features.
- 25 New Alphabets.
- New Alphabet Categories.
- Sorted alphabets make it easier to find that perfect typeface. This includes a Recent Projects category for that alphabet you just used in the last project.
- New Alphabet Search Function.
- If you know the name or part of the name, type it in the alphabet field. DesignShop filters by what what you type!
- New Alphabet Previews.
- Previews now appear on screen with a full preview of the alphabet, a live preview of the selected lettering, and guidelines for embroidery alphabets.
- New Alphabet Print Function.
- You now have the option to print a preview of the current alphabet or all of the embridery alphabets in your software.
- New Main Screen Look And Feel.
- Updated icons and toolbars.
- New Digitizing And Editing Cursors.
- The digitizing and editing cursors have been improved,enlarged, and are now easier to use.
- Expanded Filter Support.
- Open ART and EMB files.
- Operating Systems.
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.
- Virtual Security Keys.
- No more physical security keys or dongles!
- New "Open" Dialog.
- View all supported embroidery and graphic files at the same time.
- Updated Thread Charts.
- New colors and new thread color names.
- Element Naming.
- You can name elements and color blocks in the Project View.
- Improved Vector File Support.
- Rendering of vector files has been improved.
- Raster Preview Of Vector Files.
- A rasterized preview of the opened vector graphic is generated and displayed in the background of the view window.
- Mighty Hoop Support.
- Mighty Hoops have been added to the hoop list.
- New Hoop Tech Clamp And Frame Support.
- New Hoop Tech clams and frames have been added to the hoop list.
- Improved Help.
- The manual has been rewritten and newly formatted for easy printing or transfer to most tablets and some e-readers.
- Improved Icon Preview Generation.