Melco Bravo Embroidery Package B
For the perfect startup machine for embroidery production on a tight budget, choose the Bravo! It offers powerful features at an affordable price.
The Bravo can embroider quality designs on apparel, caps, bags and a wide range of textiles beautifully. It can produce all the embroidery your customers expect.
Personalized goods are in demand and the Bravo is built to meet that demand. The range of products is huge! Tubular or flat shirts. Blankets. Bags. Jackets. Pants. Jeans. Leather. Hats and pockets with optional cap and cylinder equipment. Bravo is the ONLY embroidery machine made in the USA.
Price includes delivery, setup, and training in the continental United States.
Melco Bravo Package B.
The Bravo Package B Includes:
Steel Stand Included.
Hoop set (4).
Ethernet Crossover Cable.
Design Shop V10 Software (Digitizing).
Dakota Quick Clicks designs.
Action Illustrated 1000 Design Pack.
Small Business Start Up Guide.
Stand Alone Machine.
1000 Stitches Per Minute.
30 X 36mm (14.25 X 11.75 inch) Sew Field.
Dakota Quick Clicks Designs.
• Get 2 FREE months of downloads. Up to 100 designs per month download credits.
• Over 21,000 designs and 30 categories to select from.
• Re-download designs any time.
• Commercial and home formats:
Melco Bravo Specifications.
Bravo is the only embroidery machine made in the USA.
• Single head.
Type and Number of Heads.
• 1 Arm & Bed.
Machines in network.
• Network up to 4 machines.
• Call for networking details.
• New Operating Software with more functionality.
Simplified User Interface.
• Step by Step Guide Software.
Number of Needles.
Thread Feed Technology.
• Patented Acti-Feed Auto Tension.
Thread Break Detection.
Automatic Thread Trimmer.
Lighting Type Cold Bright.
• Cold bright LED.
Min/Max Sew Speed Flat Hoops.
• 300-1100 SPM.
Min/Max Sew Speed Optional Cap Hoop.
• 300-1100 SPM.
Stitch Length Range.
• Only Limited by Hoop Size.
Maximum Tubular flat hoop size (X by Y).
• 360mm x 300mm (14.17 inches x 11.8 inches).
• Effective sewing area is 1/2 inch less.
Removable Table Top with Tool Bays.
Power Supply (Volts).
• 90 - 260V. (Single Phase, 50/60 HZ, 4A).
Power Consumption (Watts).
• Typical: 200 Watts.
• Max: 650 Watts.
• 15-40 C.
• Max 85% Relative Humidity.
Installation Category (overvoltage).
Motor Capacity (kV).
• X and Z: 100 Watts.
• Y: 250 Watts.
Machine Construction Material.
• Aluminum Frame.