Reliable 6000IS Iron Station Commercial Ironing System
The 6000IS establishes a new benchmark for features, ease of use, and quality of components.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 6000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
- 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
- Requires a 20-amp plug
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- Pressure/safety switch
- Silicone iron rest
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 1 incoloy heating element
- 15-20 minute heat up time
- Up to 6 hours of continuous ironing