Perfect for your quilting and embroidery machines the 8030 Horn sewing cabinet is designed to serve you. A large sewing machine well allows the newer sewing machine models, deeper cabinet depth for your knees, and a drop-leaf in the back for the large quilting projects that are so fun to create!
Storage of your embroidery module was kept in mind in the design. To the left of the machine, you have space to safely tuck the module away when you are not using it. To the right is a slide-out storage for your hoops to hang.
Even with the large machine opening, you still have room to the right of your sewing machine to lay your scissors and extra threads.
A 6 outlet power strip adds to the convenience of using not only your sewing machine but a lightbox, additional lighting, and other electrical gadgets you like to use.
This 8030 Horn cabinet comes assembled, you just add the embroidery hooks where you want them.
Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
The "Whisper Quiet" Electric Lift has a red toggle switch to position your sewing machine exactly where you want to use it. Typically a sewing machine uses three positions on the sewing table.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
The beauty of the electric lift is getting your sewing machine exactly where you want it with only the push of a button, no force is needed to move heavy sewing machines.
The max weight recommended for an electric lift is 80lbs.
This cabinet arrives at your house completely assembled!!
FREE FAST SHIPPING
30 DAYS GARANTEE
• 31”x15-1/2” universal cut-out to fit the largest machines presently on the market
• New 27” cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit for larger embroidery machines
• Melamine mar-resistant surface
• Rounded corners for safety
• Drop-leaf for additional workspace included and installed
• Left side swing up extension platform included and installed
• Embroidery unit storage
• Embroidery hoop storage included
• “ Whisper Quiet” electric lift
• Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
• Easy roll lockable casters
• 6 outlet power strip included
• Completely assembled!
The Horn cabinets are made in lots. For example, the 8090 model in white might be made this week and the 9000 next week. This affects the availability of each cabinet. When you place your order you are in line for any cabinet that may be in stock, or the next run of the cabinet you choose. So your cabinet could arrive in 2 weeks if it is in stock or be on backorder until the next run. Some cabinets could be as far out as eight weeks or more.
Open: 68-1/4” Width 40” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Closed: 54” Width 27” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Sewing Machine Hole: 31" x 15 1/2"
Weight: 207 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
- Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
- This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Both the electric lifts, the table lift, and the sewing machine lift have a 3-year warranty.
This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from the improper use or abuse of the cabinet, normal wear and tear, or commercial or institutional (Schools) use of the cabinet in a commercial or institutional environment.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available. If we learn your item is on backorder or unavailable and hasn't already been stated on the product discription, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
When you place your order, the total will be charged on your choice of payment.
Once your sewing table has been crafted and ready to ship, you will receive another email with a tracking number to follow your order as it is shipped. Each company has a different time frame until they ship.
Shipping for large furniture is for curbside delivery. When the furniture is off the truck at the end of your driveway, the truck driver’s job is done. It is not the drivers obligation to remove the cabinets from the boxes, or wrapping, nor is it the drivers job to get the furniture inside your house. Usually the delivery company will make an appointment with a window of time for your delivery. Please read the entire shipping page to understand what your responsibilities are.
When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight company’s driver it is a legal contract signifying that you received the product in acceptable condition. ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT.
Be prepared to inspect your shipment before signing. Have a knife to cut off the packaging and any other tools that may be needed.
If there should be a slight damage, where it could easily be replaced by you, take note on all copies you sign. It is your right to inspect the product. Do not sign for it, if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. Remember, signing is a contract. Should there be damage, a claim cannot be made to the freight company if it is signed as acceptable. Then you assume all responsibility.
Since custom orders are very specially made for your particular size or style choices they can not be returned. However. If the product is faulty in any way, please contact us and we will do our best to take care of the situation. We work with outstanding woodworkers, and they do an exceptional job, so it would be a rare need.
White Glove delivery has become increasingly difficult to purchase since the shipping companies do not want the liability of entering homes. For many areas it simply is not available. We would encourage you to hire a local handy man or mover to assist you in getting your shipment into your home.
Also be sure you have measured doorways, halls and stairs to know that your furniture will fit where it needs to go.
A General Introduction
Many of our products are custom made. That means that the products are not made until you order it. We do our best to keep each brand updated on the order page for what to expect for shipping times.
Our custom orders especially take longer to make. If your order is custom it can be as long as 20 weeks before it is shipped. But so worth the wait for the quality of the product!
When we ship a large custom-made Amish product, it is usually blanket wrapped and handled with care. Because we use some smaller companies that actually hand craft the products, you will not always get a tracking number. Nor will you get a receipt included with your shipment. Make sure you keep your email receipt. ( should you not receive an email receipt within 6 days, reach out to us at email@example.com)
Since large furniture comes via truck, not UPS or FedEx, someone will need to be home when it is delivered to sign for the product. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to be sure the shipping company can contact you for delivery.