RETURN POLICY call 1-800-487-7397 for a Return Authorization number.
If your purchase does not fulfill your needs, you can return it within 30 days from receipt of the product. Product must be in like new condition with all original packaging. Products that have obvious use and wear are not returnable.
We are a sewing store like no other – a small family business that values customer care. To return an item, call 800-487-7397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Information:
For unopened merchandise, we offer an exchange or refund. This means that the product is in its original packaging and has not been removed from the box.
For opened merchandise, we can offer a refund. Merchandise must still be returned in original factory boxes or packaging. It also must include all the parts, instructions, packaging materials and warranty information.
Shipping Costs are covered by SewingMachineOutlet.com if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective, and you allow us to repair or replace it.
If you choose not to repair or replace the item it becomes a general return. General returns are subject to have the original shipping fees deducted from the refund..
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee if the machine is missing accessories or parts.
If we suggest a part or item that does not fit your machine, we will cover shipping for the return.
All returns will be inspected on their arrival back to our warehouse. If the product can be re-sold as new and contains all original packaging and boxes, you will receive a minimum re-stock fee of 10% or less. If item(s) are missing original boxes and packing, this will result in higher re-stock fees up to 25%.
Regarding items such as bobbins, presser feet, or any other sewing accessory that requests you to provide your machine brand and model: SewingMachineout.com is responsible for all return costs incurred if the part is listed as fitting your machine and it does not.
Items that CANNOT be returned include the following:
- All Industrial Sewing Machines- Fright intensive Items
- Items without original factory packaging
- Sewing cabinets, cabinet lifts, cabinet accessories, tables, chairs, inserts and extensions
- Quilt Frames and Robotic Quilting Equipment
- Sew Steady brand products
- Scissors, Seam Rippers, Rotary Cutters, Blades, Cutting Mats (unless unopened)
- Software (unless unopened)
- Opened DVDs, CDs, and products containing DVDs or CDs
- Household Irons and Steamers unless unopened
- Instructional manuals- unless unopened*
- Foot controls, *unless unused and still brand new
If you receive an item that is defective, notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement or item exchange. Sewing Machine Outlet is responsible for all shipping/return costs incurred when a product is defective.
Any issues must be reported within 7 days of receipt of Items. If you believe your machine is missing accessories, check all packaging thoroughly including outer box. Also check built in storage on your machine. Consult owners manual if you are unsure where your on board machine accessory storage is located.
Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. Provided that your purchase is repacked according to factory standards and without excess wear, there will be no restocking fee. All Grace products are shipped directly back to the manufacturer and have a 25% restocking fee. (These are the manufacturers' policies.)
We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customers' privacy. We do not sell, rent or trade any lists of our customers. You never have to worry that your personal information will be used for anything except processing and delivering your order to you.
Ship To Policy
If you are Shipping to an Address other than the Billing Address of your Credit Card there will be a 1-2 Day Shipping Delay for Proper Verification.
Orders over $149 are shipped Fed Ex Ground, Signature Required and shipped to the verifiable address on your Credit Card only.
Pricing and Shipping
Shipping (to and from) is provided for the first 30 days from receipt of the machine (according to UPS or Fed-Ex) on any warranty repairs, provided that the original box and packaging materials are retained. If the original box and packaging materials have been discarded, then the shipment and insurance of the product will be the responsibility of the customer. After 30 days, all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
All shipping costs listed are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground delivery in the contiguous United States. Currently we only ship in the U.S. All shipping prices posted are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground unless otherwise stated. Other shipping methods can be accessed for most products within the shopping cart. Prices are listed before you check out, for your convenience.
All overnight shipping requested on Fridays before 2pm Central Time will be delivered on the following Monday (UPS does not deliver on Saturdays). We do not ship to PO boxes, APO addresses, or overseas.
We cannot refund any shipping costs if an item does not arrive on time due to weather conditions or other situations beyond the control of UPS or Fed-Ex.
Cabinets will ship via ground shipping only, and faster methods of shipping cannot be used. If faster shipping options are chosen for a cabinet order, the amount will be deducted from the order before it is processed. Additional shipping methods are available for most non-cabinet items, and can be accessed in the shopping cart. To calculate those charges, choose other shipping methods and recalculate before checking out. The order must be recalculated before you check-out in order to display the additional shipping costs on faster methods. If you choose a faster shipping method and do not want it, change the method back to ground, recalculate, and check-out.
All products are new and include a full factory warranty unless noted otherwise. Machines that are not new include Factory Serviced and Refurbished (These models can have full warranties, but often do not. The warranty for a specific used machine will be listed in its description). Our Prices are subject to change without notice. If any pricing or ordering mistakes occur they will be corrected and we will contact you with the changes before your order is processed.
Freight Line-Delivery on Sewing Furniture Orders Policy
In order for cabinet orders to go as smooth as possible, please read the following cabinet order specifications and conditions.
- Sewing furniture ships via truck line, and not UPS or FedEx. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Delivery of all cabinets will include lift gate service. Lift Gate will unload the product off of the end of the truck. Delivery is to the end of your drive or to the street front of your home. This then ends the truck driver’s responsibility. The driver is not obligated to remove the cabinets from the boxes or to get the furniture inside your house. Generally, the trucking company will call to set up a time or window for delivery.
- When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight company's driver it is a legal contract signifying that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. If you notice slight damage where a replacement part could be sent to you and you can install it, just note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt and we will send you the replacement parts. If the product is damaged beyond this then refuse the shipment. It is your right to inspect your product. Do not sign for or accept the product if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. If the merchandise leaves the delivery location, you assume all responsibility. It will not be possible to file a freight claim. Freight claims on hidden or concealed damage rarely get approved, so again: always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. Please call us at Precision Sewing Machine Outlet within 24 hours to report a problem.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If we need to ship replacements for damaged goods, we will ship them out as soon as possible. We cannot overnight or expedite your replacement shipment. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company. If the freight claim is denied, and the customer did not inspect the cabinet and signed for it in good condition, then the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex, and do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
Website Info-Pricing or Ship Errors
We reserve the right to correct any errors or information on our Website, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our discretion, we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Websites. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Problems can always be solved more smoothly if the proper protocols are followed. In order to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase, we need your cooperation with these guidelines.
By ordering from our website, you are indicating that you have read and understood our store policies. We are not responsible for typographical and/or pricing errors.
Shipping to Non-Billing Address
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address on your credit card or other payment method, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. Your order will not be processed until your payment has been confirmed. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card or other payment method.
To list the alternate address with your credit card company, call the toll free number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address before you place an order helps us process your order more quickly.
Any item with Free Shipping applies to shipping destinations within the contiguous US only (the connected 48 states).
Orders from Alaska or Hawaii will pay actual shipping costs less standard ground fees for all Free Shipping items. The Free Shipping method will be for standard UPS or FedEx Ground rates.