It is our pleasure to service your sewing and embroidery machines to ensure you have years of creativity. Precision Sewing can help maintain or repair:
- Sewing Machines & Sergers
- Embroidery Machines (including multi-needle machines)
- Long-Arm Quilting Machines
- Industrial Sewing Machines & Sergers
- Delivery and Setup on Industrial Machines (may be additional delivery charge depending on location)
- Onsite service (hourly fees may apply, as well as some exclusions)
Service Includes the Following:
- Cleaning of your machine – Thread, debris, dust and particles can cause problems for your machine. Cleaning your machine annually will help prolong the life of your sewing machine.
- Oiling the machine – Keep your machine running squeaky clean with proper oiling to avoid mechanical errors or problems with sewing.
- Adjusting tension, timing, belts, threaders, cutters, the needle bar, the bobbin winder, gears, the motor, various sensors, circuit boards, screens and electronic components as necessary.
Part replacements are not included in the price of service and repairs. If your machine requires extra parts or service, there may be an additional charge.