Experience the freedom and comfort of embroidery with the large 9.5” x 14” embroidery area. No more re-hooping when combining designs, giving you the power to handle virtually any project with ease. Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the extensive library of 727 built-in embroidery designs including over 100 Disney designs.
With the My Design Snap mobile app, use the included mobile device to perfectly place your design exactly where you want it every time. Snap a picture of the embroidery area, preview it on screen with your design and you’re ready to embroider!‡ If that isn’t convincing enough, create more in less time with embroidery speeds up to 1,050 stitches per minute and more!Main Features:
- My Design Snap Mobile app for Background, Line Art and Illustration Scan. Includes Mobile Device‡ .
- Large Embroidery Area of 9.5” x 14”
- Over 700 Built-in Embroidery Designs and Fonts
- Large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display
- Fast Embroidery Speeds up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- MY DESIGN CENTER, a Brother Exclusive that offers new design capabilities
- Built-in LED Embroidery Pointer
Features and Specifications
BUSINESS READY FEATURES:
- Easy text edit functions and multiple font stitches for quick personalization.
- Auto jump stitch trimmer means the Stellaire automatically trims threads for faster completion times and a more professional look.
- Undo/redo up to 10 times in embroidery edit mode provides flexibility when designing or creating.
- Stitch-to-block function lets you resize patterns without losing density, so you can increase or decrease patterns to almost any size.
- Create multiple appliqué badges at once, with the touch of a button. Sew in multiples using large embroidery area of 9.5" x 14".
- Optimize productivity with the color sort feature, which groups the same colors together.
- Easily position embroidery designs and needle start placement with My Design Snap. Stitch in precisely the right place.
- Use the My Design Snap app to convert line art, handwriting, or illustrations into embroidery. For example: simple logos.
- Embroidery area: Large 9.5” x 14” embroidery area
- Built-in designs: 727 embroidery designs including 101 Disney, monogram and buttonhole shapes
- Built-in fonts: Automatic needle threading system
- Text edit functions: Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying, and space adjustment
- Font sizes: S/M/L size for font designs
- Built-in frame designs: 140 frame pattern combinations
- Thread trimming: Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper
- Density: On-screen auto density adjustment (Stitch-To-Block) available for embroidery and letters
- LED pointer: Laser pointer for precise pattern placement
- Advanced editing functions: Design editing, flip designs horizontally, pattern rotating (0.1, 10 and 90 degrees), drag and drop operation, zoom up to 200%
- Basting: Embroidery basting
- Color Shuffling: Choose one thread brand with more color variations, with pinning, and favorite mark capability
- Stippling: No-fuss stippling in embroidery edit
- Selection: Advanced multiple design selection
- Color change: Direct touch button for changing colors of embroidery pattern
- Resume function: Resume function
- Appliqué creator: Multiple appliqués in one hoop
- Optimized color sorting: Color sort feature and direct touch button for optimized embroidery
- Frame detection: Automatic embroidery frame size detection
- Progress bar: Progress bar allows you to see the current needle point, or to move forwards/backwards
- Thread palettes: Selectable thread brand for built-in and external designs
- Included frames: Two standard frames included: 9.5" x 14" and 5" x 7"; Innov-ís XJ1 adds 9.5" x 9.5" and 4"x4" frames.
- Workspace: 11.25" needle to arm and 5" height from sewing bed to top of machine arm
- Lighting: Almost 11" of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, in adjustable five settings, including off
- Needle threader: Automatic needle threading system
- Bobbin winder: Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable winding speed
- Wireless: Wireless LAN capability for exchange of embroidery data with PE DESIGN 11; links machine with My Design Snap mobile app
- Thread tension: Automatic thread tension
- Thread cutter: Automatic thread cutter
- Presser foot: Extra high lift presser foot
- Thread sensors: Thread sensors for upper and lower threads
- Teaching movies: Up to 24 built-in teaching videos and MP4 playability
- Start/Stop button: Ergonomic large start/stop button
- Environment: Save energy with Eco and Deep Sleep modes
- My Design Center: Create your own designs on-screen
- My Design Snap: Mobile app for perfect placement of embroidery designs
- LCD Display: Large and clear 10.1" built-in HD LCD display
- Intuitive user interface: Easy-to-use screen layout and realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns
- USB connectivity: Two high-speed ports, can connect by mouse as well as optional external USB embroidery card reader
- Operational languages: 12 built-in languages
- Safety features: Presser foot and needle changing key for safe operation; screen lock
- Update: Software update capability
LARGE 10.1" HIGH DEFINITION LCD DISPLAY WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR VIEWING
EXPANDABLE LIBRARY OF BUILT-IN TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Become a Stellaire pro! The built-in tutorials make learning easy. View the tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display, from basic operations, to embroidery to maintenance; or stream your own using the industry standard MP4 format.
ZOOM AND ADJUSTMENT FEATURES
View your creations in crisp, vivid color and watch them become larger than life with the zoom function of up to 800% within My Design Center (and up to 200% in other modes). Easily adjust your design by rotating in .1 degree increments.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Large, crystal-clear icons, color navigation, scrolling menu, and the ability to view your design properties in preview mode. Easily view your embroidery design on a white, gray or black background, making it easy to see the detail of the embroidery
LARGER 9.5" X 14" EMBROIDERY FRAME
Enjoy 56 square inches of workspace – enough room to accommodate your larger projects, such as bed quilts. Make your projects larger than life with the 9.5" x 14" frame. No more re-hooping when you want to combine 4" x 4" or 5" x 7" designs. This frame is large enough to combine designs so you can stitch them out in one hooping.
CALL 1-800-487-7397 for Pricing -