- Four step/three stitch zig-zag
- For sewing elastic and other stretch materials
- For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins and similar products
- Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials.
- 30" long arm for 30 inches of workspace.
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide zig-zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitches per minute - 2500*
- Optional: Interchangeable between 1A, 2A & 3A stitches; Additional parts required (not included).
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2500|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||25/64" (10mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (5mm)|
|Work Space||30" (765mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Bed Size||7" x 33 1/4" (178mm x 848mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1-11/32" (34mm)|
|Zig-Zag Stitch Width||3/8" (9.5mm)|