- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Extra long stitch - 21/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew models 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
HOW CONSEW INDUSTRIAL MACHINES ARE SHIPPED AND PACKAGED
Consew industrial machine heads are packed in a secured box or crate and will be shipped under the assembled table on a skid or pallet. The customer is responsible for installing the machine head into the table, connecting the motor belt/ belt guard and assembling the thread tree using the included hardware.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight of the table with motor, there might be some minor marring or scratches due to shipping. This is normal when shipping industrial machines because of the weight associated with the items. Some machines may be subject to additional freight shipping where the machine is shipped via a crate due to the size and weight.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||1800|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||9/16" (14mm)|
|Stitch Length||2-1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)|
|Work Space||18" (460mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Needle Bar Stroke|