Consew Model 757R
- Suitable for sewing heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
- Appropriate for use in upholstery, footwear, leather, canvas industries.
- Designed for stitching such products as tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins, safety belts, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boots, book bindings; auto, boat and furniture upholstery, sports and camping equipment, orthopedic appliances, suitcases, knapsacks, and outerwear made of extra heavy duty materials.
- Designed for extra thick threads
- Large oscillating shuttle hook
- Work space 16½" (420mm)
- Reverse feed
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Cam take-up lever
- Extra high presser lift for sewing extra heavy materials
- Heavy balance wheel
- Triple Transport (walking foot): Bottom, top and needle feed.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||1200|
|Stitch Length||2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)|
|Work Space||15 3/4" (400mm)|
|Needle||7 x 3|
|Bobbin||Metal 28092 Prewound 33|
|Bed Size||26" 9 7/8" (660mm x 251mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||2 13/64" (56mm)|
|Presser Lift||1" (25.4mm)|