The Martelli Bella Prima Longarm Quilting Machine—Fit For You!
Sit or stand - it’s up to you with our exclusive electric leg lifts.
• No braces or framework underneath the machine means freedom of access
• Machine may be placed near the wall; there is no need to walk behind or around it
• Standard frame length is 11 feet; but customization allows you to pick the frame length that best meets your space needs.
• Talk to us about combining the longarm with one of our work stations to create a completely customized quilting experience
The Frame--Our patented frame is the infrastructure
• Panels are engineered from high density material for incredible durability
• Patented, quick-release, spring-loaded poles for fabric source and uptake rollers
• This frame system—side panels and overhead rail—provides the suspension for your machine
• The first frame to be featuring electric leg lifts for combining adjustability with quiet, smooth operation
• Four-inch wheels allow for easy movement and positioning of frame; wheels lock solidly to keep frame in place
• Patented infinite adjustment clutch system means easy adjustment of fabric on the leaders
• Height adjustability allows operator to stand or sit
• Frame is easily adjustable for wheelchair accessibility
• Adjustable height allows leveling on each side
• High quality materials
• Easy assembly and maintenance
Patented Overhead Rail System
• The overhead rail system is the keystone of the suspension and the infrastructure of our machine
• Features seamless precision-extruded, high quality aluminum beams
• This non-corroding, lightweight aluminum has smooth powder-coat finish
• The rails suspend the weight of machine to a smooth and easily controlled feather-lightness
• Eases operation and reduces stress on the operator for more time stitching
• Overhead rail suspension eliminates bulky tracks beneath your work area
• Replaces lower rails/belt systems with a convenient, practical alternative
• No worries about cleaning lower tracks and rails of dust and lint
• Achieves the utility and benefits of our Work Stations by using the same basic structure and materials
It’s All About the Stitch. . .
• A full 21-inch throat and 11-inch neck for lots of room
• Dual foot pedal for up/down needle function
• Easy up/down needle positioning
• Speed setting of 50 - 3000 per minute
• Gear-driven bobbin for accurate, precise timing
• Patented Martelli Kwik-Spin Thread Dispenser built in to reduce breakage and tension problems
Financing & Warranties
• SYNCHRONY Financing Available
• 5 year warranty on mechanical parts
• 1 year warranty on electric parts
• 1 year warranty on in-store service
Call the office to place an order with one of our longarm reps.
Please call for any additional information.