Brother SDX330D Scan N CutRegular price Call 1.800.487.7397 for price
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Limited Edition Disney ScanNCut DX Innovis Edition with WLAN
- 182 built-in Disney Designs (Includes 30 Built In Applique!)
- Included Rotary Auto Blade Kit with 63 Design Activation Card!
- 140 Quilt patterns and 17 lettering fonts. Plus, 1283 additional built-in designs!
Need a fun way to up your Disney crafting and sewing game?
Look no further than the ScanNCut DX SDX330D electronic cutting machine. The SDX330D is the only electronic cutting machine on the market with a fun light blue Disney cosmetic, included Disney designs, and a built-in scanner (up to 600 dpi for the scan to USB function). With the SDX330D, you can turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns or use one of the 1,485 built-in designs which includes 25 Roll Feeder Disney Designs, 30 Disney Applique Designs 140 quilt patterns, 17 lettering fonts, and of course, 182 built-in Disney designs, and create your own magic.
The SDX330D continues the Brother tradition of innovative and reliable, in-demand electronic cutting machines that has everything today’s crafter, maker, and sewists need to up their game. The stand-alone SDX330D (no PC required) has a generous 5” LCD touchscreen display where you can edit designs, format images, and scan homemade patterns. For more advanced editing, the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace lets you create, edit, and send cut data to and from the machine.
Like all ScanNCut DX machines, the SDX330D has Blade Sensor Technology which means it’s the only electronic cutting machine that can detect the thickness of your material and adjust the blade pressure accordingly. It can cut materials like foam and felt up to 3MM‡ thick.
The included Rotary Auto Blade Kit is perfect for the crafter or sewist who would like to create fabric appliques for projects plus, it comes with an activation code that can grant you an additional 63 designs. Ideal for delicate fabrics, such as lace and semi-sheer, the Rotary Auto Blade is the perfect addition to your craft or sewing room. The SDX330D has PES/PHX File Readability so that you can create applique, embossingˇ, and drawings for home décor and personalized gift-giving. Want to craft into the night? The SDX330D is whisper quiet and has wireless network capabilities (when connected to your wireless network*).
The WLAN feature seamlessly transfers your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut and the Brother XP sewing machines using the ‘My Connection’ tile for added creativity. If you want to up your Disney game with the only cutting machine in the market with a Disney cosmetic and built-in Disney designs, look no further than the ScanNCut DX SDX330D.
- Wireless Network ready: Work remotely with your tablet, mobile device, or PC when connected to your wireless network* and access CanvasWorkspace design platform to create virtually anywhere and anytime.
- Brother machine compatible: Your ScanNCut DX and your Brother XP sewing machine can now talk to one another. Use the ‘My Connection’ tile on the home screen to utilize the send/retrieve function. This takes the place of having to use a USB to transfer designs between these machines and is exclusive to the SDX330D.
- Blade Sensor Technology: Cut materials efficiently and cleanly up to 3mm‡ thick as the Blade Sensor Technology automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut custom and built-in patterns.
- Color Display: The intuitive and sharp 5” LCD touch screen display is ideal for onscreen editing, formatting, resizing, cutting, and scanning.
- Built-in Scanner: The only electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner (up to 600 DPI from Scan to USB function), the SDX330D allows you to seamlessly scan hand-drawn designs and sketches and turn them into one-of-a-kind projects.
- Rotary Auto Blade: The Rotary Auto Blade Kit is perfect for the crafter or sewist who can’t get enough of fabric cutting! Perfect for delicate fabrics, plus it comes with an activation code that grants you an additional 63 designs.
- CanvasWorkspace compatible: Browse a library of designs in a wide range of categories for plenty of crafting inspiration for your next fun project on the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace website.
- An abundance of built-in designs: Start crafting right out of the box with 1,485 total built-in designs which includes 140 quilt patterns, 17 lettering fonts, and of course, 182 built-in Disney designs.
- Disney magic: Create magical projects with over 180 Disney inspired designs, including 20 Roll Feeder designs and 30 applique patterns.
- Included accessories: Everything you need to start crafting right out of the box including a Getting Started Guide, a Rotary Auto Blade Kit with 63 Designs (activation code included), Pen Holder, 2 Erasable Pen Set, Auto Blade and Holder, 12” x 12” Low Tack Mat, and a 12” x 12” Standard Tack Mat.
|Material Compatibility||Printer Paper, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Tracing Paper, Velum, Poster Board, Thin Cotton, Felt, Flannel, Magnet, Sticker, Seal|
|Work Area||12" x 12"|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.5" x 25.5" x 11.625"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||19.2|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||20.906"x 8.465" x 6.811"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||12.79|
|Built-In Quilt Designs||140|
|Direct Connection Via USB Cable||Yes|
|Wireless Connection to PC or Tablet||Yes|
|Wireless Network Ready||Yes|
|Background Scan Adjustment||Darker, Lighter|
|File Formats Supported||PHX, PES, SVG|
|Scan to USB||Yes|
|Scanner Resolution (DPI)||600|
|Scan-to-Cut Data||Detection type: Outline, Detection type: Region, Detection type: Line (Thinning)|
|Carton Contents‡||Auto Blade and Holder Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12" Cardstock 12" x 12” (1 PC) Pen Holder Touch Pen (Stylus) Spatula Accessory Bag Getting Started Guide Rotary Auto Blade Kit + 63 Designs 2 Erasable Pen Set Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12" (1 PC)|
|"In-Box" Consumables/Yield‡||Auto Blade & Holder Standard Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12" Rotary Blade Kit with 63 Designs 2 - Erasable Pen Set Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12" x 12"|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts & Labor, 2 Year Limited Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards|