Single Needle, Drop Feed, Walking Foot, Zig-Zag Lockstitch Machine
With: Horizontal Axis Transverse Rotary Hook, Large Bobbin, Wide Zig-Zag, Reverse Feed
- Three step/two stitch zig-zag
- For sewing elastic and other stretch materials
- For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins and similar products
- Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide zig-zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitches per minute - 2500*
- Optional: Interchangeable between 1A, 2A & 3A stitches; Additional parts required (not included).
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.
Number of Needles
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2500|
|Clearance Under Presser Foot||25/64" (10mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (5mm)|
|Work Space||10" (255mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Bed Size||7" 18 7/8" (178m x 480mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1-11/32" (34mm)|
|Zig-Zag Stitch Width||3/8" (9.5mm)|