Vertical Axis Hook, Roller Presser Feet, Reverse Feed
- For sewing light and medium weight fabric, leather, vinyl, canvas and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching articles such as raincoats, underwear, corsets, brassieres and similar products
- Suitable for vamping, space stitching and tipping on shoes
- Vertical axis hook
- Drop feed
- Roller presser foot allows for turning of sharp corners and tight curves
- Single needle
- Stitches per minute - 3000*
- Reverse feed
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Drop Feed
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 3000
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 15/64" (6mm)
- Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
- Needle: DP-F22/134S
- Bobbin: Pre-Wound G
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Hook: 12032
- Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Work Surface: 1 7/8" x 2" (48mm x 75mm)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.
90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
call us at 1-800-487-7397 for more