- Suitable for sewing heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
- Appropriate for use in upholstery, footwear, leather, canvas industries.
- Designed for stitching such products as tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins, safety belts, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boots, book bindings; auto, boat and furniture upholstery, sports and camping equipment, orthopedic appliances, suitcases, knapsacks, and outerwear made of extra heavy duty materials.
- Designed for extremely large thread and thick materials. Thick seams, horse saddles, harnesses or stirrups are no match for the strength of this machine. It can also sew tight stitches with a long stitch length.
- Horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Alternating presser feet (walking feet)
- 13/16” (20mm) Presser foot lift - hand or foot operated
- Two row feeder
- 2½ stitches per inch
- Stitches per minute - 800
- 15-15/16" (404 mm) work area
- Belt guard
- “Adler” style casting and features.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||800|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||13/16" (20mm)|
|Stitch Length||2-5/8 s.p.i. (12mm)|
|Work Space||16-1/2" (420mm)|
|Needle||dyx3 #25 (#21-#28)|