- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Cylinder arm
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Stitches per minute - 3000 *
- Reverse stitching
- Drop-in bobbin
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please Review our Freight Shipping Policies
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||3000|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||5/16" (8mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (5mm)|
|Work Space||10" (258mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Bed Size||2 9/16" dia x 10 1/2" (65 x 268mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33mm)|