- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials.
- Especially designed for products with narrow openings.
- For stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as hats, caps, shoes, sandals, slippers, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, wearing apparel, etc.
- Models 277RFS-3 & 277RBFS-3 are especially made for Tape Binding
- Narrow cylinder arm — 1-31/32" (50 mm) diameter (Model 277RBFS-3)
- Horizontal axis rotary hook
- Large bobbin available (Model 277RBFS-3)
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of materials
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2200|
|Stitch Length||4 s.p.i. (6.5mm)|
|Work Space||10 5/32" x 4 11/32" (258 x 110mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33.2mm)|
|Cylinder Diameter||1-31/32" Dia. (50mm)|