- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
- Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
- Centra-Lube~ semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute - 2200
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- CENTRA-LUBE® SEMI-AUTOMATIC LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- LARGE VERTICAL AXIS ROTARY HOOKS AND BOBBINS
- DISENGAGEABLE RIGHT AND LEFT NEEDLE BARS
90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please read our *Freight Shipping Polices on our main menu bar under "About Us'
|Number of Needles||2 (Double)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2200|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||11/32" (8.5mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (5mm)|
|Bed Size||7"x20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)|
|Post Height||7" (178mm)|
|Work Surface||2 1/8" x 4" (54 x 101mm)|