- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
- Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
- Centra-Lube~ semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute - 2200
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
|Number of Needles||2 (Double)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2200|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||11/32" (8.5mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (5mm)|
|Bed Size||7"x20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)|
|Post Height||7" (178mm)|
|Work Surface||2 1/8" x 4" (54 x 101mm)|