- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls, raincoats, luggage, travelware, accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Also for secondary operations on finished articles such as attaching braids, pockets, tapes, etc.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Stitches per minute- 2400 *
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- Model 389RBATCL(N) available with automatic functions
- Available in extra high post bed (special order)
90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please read our *Freight Shipping Polices on our main menu under "About Us".
|Number of Needles||2 (Double)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2400|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||7/16" (11mm)|
|Stitch Length||4.2 s.p.i. (6mm)|
|Bed Size||7"x20 3/8" (177mmx518mm)|
|Post Height||7" (178mm)|
|Work Surface||2 1/8"x4" (54mmx101mm)|