Consew Model 4214P
- The 42I4P four needle lockstitch machine is capable of lockstitching in 4 rows simultaneously and most suitable for multiple seaming (reinforcing) areas of such garments as corset stripping, blanket binding, light weight tents and parachutes, etc. The 4214P is your most efficient machine for quickly and evenly reinforcing areas that require strength.
- The Puller feeder, for sewing heavy weight materials is very effective in achieving positive feeding of heavy and difficult materials It gives you the ability to make uniform seams without a struggle.
- Sews four parallel rows of strong lockstitching
- Easily adjustable stitch length
- Puller feed for heavy fabric
- Wide range of available gauges enhances versatility
- Large maximum needle distance - 38.1 mm
|Number of Needles||4 (Four)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Drop Feed|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2500|
|Stitch Length||7.1 s.p.i. (3.6mm)|