- Suitable for sewing extra heavyweight materials such as canvas, vinyl, leather, synthetics and various coated, laminated and rubberized fabrics.
- Designed for stitching such products as tents, tarps, awnings, truck covers, auto, marine and furniture upholstery, sails, matting, carpets, polishing wheels, mops, luggage, construction barriers, field covers, divider curtains, fabric structures and heavy bulky products.
- Suitable for stitching double seams and lap seaming.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures positive and even feeding of the material.
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged in case of accidental strain
- Reverse feed operated by foot pedal
- Centralized arm lubrication
- Reservoir-oiled hooks with micrometric control valve
- Presser foot locking lever
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Push button stitch regulator
- Extra heavy duty top shaft with four ball bearings for support
- Extra large bobbins and vertical axis hooks for use of heavy thread; also allows for long operation between bobbin changes
- High lift
- Front handwheel (on 30" arm) allows for easy positioning of the needle(s)
- Factory-installed, bottom driven, feed-synchronized puller. Puller mechanism is completely concealed and does not restrict work space.
|Number of Needles||2 (Double)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||1500|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||25/32" (20mm)|
|Stitch Length||25/64" (10mm)|
|Work Space||20" (508mm)|
|Bed Size||33 5/16" x 9 1/16" (846mm x 230mm)|