Consew Premier 2339RB - Double Needle With Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew P2339RB Sewing Machine contains a variety of features the include, but not limited to: drop feed, two needle, needle feed, walking foot and a high quality lockstitch machine.
- Double Needle
- Oil Pump System with Adjustable Oil Flow
- Upper Oil Glass Sight
- Large Vertical Axis Automatically Oiled Hook
- Barrel-type, Locking Stitch Regulator
- Large Top-Loaded Bobbin
- Quick Tension Release
- Safety Clutch
- Locking Slide Plate for easy bobbin access.
- Adjustable Take-Up Thread Guide for thread loop timing
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.): 2600 (*Speed depends on thread, material and operation)
- Presser Foot Lift: By Hand - 5/16" (8 mm)/By Knee - 33/64" (13 mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-27/64" (36 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max: 2.8 s.p.i. (9 mm)
- Work Space: 9-7/8” x 3-15/16" (250 x 100 mm)
- Working Height Under Arm: 6” (152 mm) maximum
- Needle: 135 x 17 (x2)
HOW CONSEW INDUSTRIAL MACHINES ARE SHIPPED
Consew industrial machine heads are packed in a secured box or crate and will be shipped under the assembled table on a skid or pallet. The customer is responsible for installing the machine head into the table, connecting the motor belt/ belt guard and assembling the thread tree using the included hardware.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight of the table with motor, there might be some minor marring or scratches due to shipping. This is normal when shipping industrial machines because of the weight associated with the items. Some machines may be subject to additional freight shipping where the machine is shipped via a crate due to the size and weight.