Consew Premier 1206RB Lockstitch Sewing Machine
WITH ASSEMBLED TABLE AND SERVO MOTOR
The Consew P1206RB Lockstitch Sewing Machine contains a variety of features that include, but not limited to: drop feed, needle feed, walking foot and is a high quality lockstitch machine.
- Perfect for Furniture Upholstery, Leather, Auto, Marine and canvas work.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Oil Pump System with Pump, Oil Pan and Adjustable Oil Flow
- comes delivered unassembled in 3 separate boxes
- Oil Pump System with Adjustable Oil Flow
- Adjustable Oil Gauge
- Large Horizontal Axis Hook and Side-Loaded Bobbin
- Adjustable Upper Thread Tension
- Locking Stitch Regulator
- Built-In Bobbin Winder
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.): 3000 (*Speed depends on thread, material and operation)
- Presser Foot Lift:
- By Hand - 5⁄16" (8 mm)
- By Knee - ⅝" (16 mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 29⁄64" (37 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max: 3.6 s.p.i. (7 mm)
- Work Space: ¼" x 4 ¾" (260 x 120 mm)
- Needle: 17e
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Stitch Type: 301
Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
SOME OTHER ADVANTAGES OF THE SERVO MOTOR INCLUDE:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed servo motor.
|Item Weight||185 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 24 x 36 inches|