Call 1-800-487-7397 for details.
1-needle, Bottom and Variable Top-feed, Lockstitch Machine
With its bottom and variable top-feed mechanism, the machine widely adapts to diversified applications and helps promote the production of upgraded-quality products while increasing efficiency.
- With its bottom and variable top-feed mechanism, the machine widely adapts to diversified applications and helps promote the production of upgraded-quality products while increasing efficiency.
- Ideally balanced top feed and bottom feed: the top feed motion ideally synchronized with the bottom feed motion to uniformly feed the upper and lower cloths, assuring attractive stitches and uniform gathering stitches. This leads to a higher value of finished products.
- Durability of the walking foot has been dramatically improved: The walking foot provides stable feed at all times, assuring high quality. It also eliminates the need for proficiency.
- The maximum top feed amount is 8mm. The top feed amount has been increased to assure stable gathering stitches.
- Sure thread trimming mechanism: The machine comes with a thread trimming mechanism that performs speedy and sure thread trimming to achieve highly efficient sewing work.
- Higher lift of the presser foot. The large lift of the presser foot enables the operator to easily set or remove materials and sew overlapping sections without any difficulty.
|Model name||DLU-5490N-7, 5490N|
|Max. sewing speed||4,500sti/min|
|Max. stitch length||5mm|
|Max. top-feed amount||8mm|
|Presser foot||By knee: 13mm|
|Needle||DB×1 (#14), 134 (Nm75)|